• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cole - WTF is he? Face? Heel? One minute he is promoting the product and or a babyface, the next he is promoting a heel and trashing a babyface and then just becomes super annoying. Major problem here having your main commentator be a heel or whatever the Hell Cole is, you should have your color commentator be the heel AKA Jerry Lawler was awesome in his heel commentator role.

I just don't get why they had him shitting on the Cyndi Lauper segment as soon as it started and all-throughout. They had him talking over Piper's moment with her. It was stupid. Why wouldn't the announcers be nice to the guests?

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here;s another thing....I don't know if Vince thinks people "hating" on Johnny or Cole is meaning they are doing a great job at their heel roles or not. but NO. The WWE fans are not booing Cole or Johnny because they are amazing heels and have us buying into their characters. We actually dislike them because they do a horrible job.

Cole - WTF is he? Face? Heel? One minute he is promoting the product and or a babyface, the next he is promoting a heel and trashing a babyface and then just becomes super annoying. Major problem here having your main commentator be a heel or whatever the Hell Cole is, you should have your color commentator be the heel AKA Jerry Lawler was awesome in his heel commentator role.

Big Johnny - Like CHampy said, the dude just messes up his lines far too often..is completely disconnected from the WWE fans. And again, his he really a heel?? I mean the guy does book decent matches. there has been a few times where he booked in favor of the faces or even booked a few matches the fans wanted to see.

Vince needs to realize what go away heat is and what heat is. Johnny and Cole have "GO THE FUCK AWAY" heat. Meaning, as fans we really truly don't want to see these guys on TV.

Johnny and Cole have what we call "X-Pac Heat". lol

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/under on how many times Vickie says 'Excuse Me' between the 2 shows? Let's start @ 50.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it has probably been mentioned before but I wish they would bring back the Cruiserweight division.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it has probably been mentioned before but I wish they would bring back the Cruiserweight division.

Reportedly in the works. The cruiserweights will have their own show. They have signed Alex Shelley and Amazing Red from TNA.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alberto Del Rio Reportedly Threatened To Quit WWE Last Week

A company employee expressed skepticism Monday night that Del Rio had legitimately suffered a concussion, noting that he was “too injured” to work the No Way Out pay-per-view event on Sunday but healthy enough to work Raw. The employee believes the concussion was a cover excuse for issues that materialized between Del Rio and officials, necessitating his removal from the title match against Sheamus.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Del Rio is maybe one of the most boring "main eventers" on the roster. Seriously, between him and Tensai I don't know which one is more boring and gets zero reaction from the crowd.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ all the pussies on the video game board talking shit about wrestling. I wonder what cock sucker deleted the threads?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Hendricks= would

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ all the pussies on the video game board talking shit about wrestling. I wonder what cock sucker deleted the threads?

the mod of the forum, herky
and nobody was talking shit about it.. we were talking :ss: about od being stupid lol

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't deleted anything.