• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, IMO Raw wasn't great tonight, but it wasn't as bad as it has been.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the WWE title has now been reduced to opening the show, I am sure next you will find the WWE title storyline/matches being on air around the 9:30 or 10:15 mark. And Cena vs whoever is going to be closing out the show.

Are they sstill going to try and push Big Show as a legit top heel? He just got buried by Cena......How can they try to sell us that Show can still beat Cena when he already lost? Has WWE completely lost booking 101? If you wanted to run a program of Show being a legit threat, you have Show WIN at No Way Out.... by cheating or whatever; nonetheless, you have Big Show win to make us think Cena might have met his match....What now? Cena burying show 3 more times this Summer?

Again...echoing what everyone is saying right now..SuperCena is ridiculous and will ruin this entire product. It's the same old bullshit every week.

WWE could have a decent build up to Lesnar/HHH...but I have a hard time with all the hype they are going to put on this match because LEsnar is 0-1 since returning and he lost to Cena...With a total of 45 seconds worth of Cena offense it beat 15 minutes of Lesnar kicking his ass. :L

If I am Lesnar and they hype this SS match with Trips and they book him to lose, I would just say "Fuck you" to WWE and walk away. How can they try to sell him as a huge ass kicking monster if he goes 0-2?

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch most of the show about 1 hour and 20 minutes on fast forward. It the same shit all the time. Things I watch Foley, the AJ = WTF, Alittle bit of HHH can we find a different joke on the ECW (wow Bingo Hall for the million time) and 90 seconds of Cena stuff.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe once on Cena DQ or countout.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Cena ever lost clean besides The Rock?

Sure. He lost clean a lot prior to 2005 (he even used to tap out occasionally). Since winning his first title, he's lost clean to guys like Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Batista, and Triple H. It's certainly a rare sight, but the WWE almost never puts heels over their top faces clean (with the exception of Rey Mysterio, but Vince McMahon never liked him anyway), and he's been their #1 good guy since he came to RAW seven years ago.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 'SuperCena' stuff is not what is making WWE terrible. It's not his fault that the rest of the talent does not have the marketability that he does. He is the modern day Hulk Hogan(of the late 80's & 90's). Love him or hate him, he is good at what he does, and that is connecting with the crowd. Cena does not need the title to be a superstar. I do not think he should be in the main event of every show, but WWE needs him to carry the corporate flag.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 'SuperCena' stuff is not what is making WWE terrible. It's not his fault that the rest of the talent does not have the marketability that he does. He is the modern day Hulk Hogan(of the late 80's & 90's). Love him or hate him, he is good at what he does, and that is connecting with the crowd. Cena does not need the title to be a superstar. I do not think he should be in the main event of every show, but WWE needs him to carry the corporate flag.

How would we know if they aren't given the chance? Punk could be as popular as Stone Cold Steve Austin if given the opportunity to be himself instead of another "smile all the time" babyface. He was allowed to do that for a while last year and it was the hottest thing on wrestling in a long time. Then he had to fall in line.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean look at Ziggler and Bryan. They are the two most over guys right now and all they do is job to the main faces.

What was the point in having Bryan vanish for the last 5 mins or so of the match at NWO?

Why isn't Ziggler on his own and feuding with a title holder? No, they rather try to force that dud Del Taco down our throats.

The Attitude Era came about because all of the main stars jumped ship to WCW or otherwise left. Flair, Hogan, Lex Luger, Macho Man, etc and Vince had no choice but to build up new stars. What happened with that? We got Mankind/Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, The Rock, Steve Austin, and HHH thrust into the spotlight and became superstars.

So it's not like the WWE doesn't know how to get ratings. 3.0 and lower is terrible for RAW.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Jeff is Cena's Public Realtions Manager!

Like I have said and other on the board. They need to give ideas a chance (more than a couple of weeks).

Look Tensai not used on RAW or the Dark Match. Just came back late April and it mid June. Not on the show.

Tensai Not Used At RAW This Week, Flair/WWE/TNA - WWE - eWrestlingNews.com

Last comment with last night show. Why didn't they use Ryder last night? You guys were his backyard.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jeff is Cena's Public Realtions Manager!

Like I have said and other on the board. They need to give ideas a chance (more than a couple of weeks).

Look Tensai not used on RAW or the Dark Match. Just came back late April and it mid June. Not on the show.

Tensai Not Used At RAW This Week, Flair/WWE/TNA - WWE - eWrestlingNews.com

Last comment with last night show. Why didn't they use Ryder last night? You guys were his backyard.

Exactly! Ryder is another guy people love. He built his popularity up on his own with the YouTube show. You're in his hometown and leave him off the show? :L Hell, they shoulda had Foley involved more too. Not just come out and do his best Teddy Long impression(Tag Match Playa!) and disappear.

Seriously, if Cena was getting his shit kicked in last night and Ryder came to save him, and actually saved Cena, the place woulda went nuts.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! Ryder is another guy people love. He built his popularity up on his own with the YouTube show. You're in his hometown and leave him off the show? :L Hell, they shoulda had Foley involved more too. Not just come out and do his best Teddy Long impression(Tag Match Playa!) and disappear.

Seriously, if Cena was getting his shit kicked in last night and Ryder came to save him, and actually saved Cena, the place woulda went nuts.

The roof would have blown top of Nassau Coliseum.

It just like the RAW look back part of the show Stone Cold vs. Vince. That was some classic, epic RAW. I was laughing hard at the replay and then back you the DVR to watch it again. (happened 14 ago)

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The roof would have blown top of Nassau Coliseum.

It just like the RAW look back part of the show Stone Cold vs. Vince. That was some classic, epic RAW. I was laughing hard at the replay and then back you the DVR to watch it again. (happened 14 ago)

Vince was a credible opponent for SA. He was legit trying to screw him and fuck with him. Vince was also entertaining as hell on the mic. Johnny, on the other hand, seems like he actually thinks he's doing a good job yet he's incompetent(word is he is incompetent IRL). He's also painful to listen to talk and botches his lines way too much.

It's a waste of our time for Cena to beat up people like Cole and Big Johnny because they aren't credible opponents.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince was a credible opponent for SA. He was legit trying to screw him and fuck with him. Vince was also entertaining as hell on the mic. Johnny, on the other hand, seems like he actually thinks he's doing a good job yet he's incompetent(word is he is incompetent IRL). He's also painful to listen to talk and botches his lines way too much.

It's a waste of our time for Cena to beat up people like Cole and Big Johnny because they aren't credible opponents.

Like the Big show "rehire"

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here;s another thing....I don't know if Vince thinks people "hating" on Johnny or Cole is meaning they are doing a great job at their heel roles or not. but NO. The WWE fans are not booing Cole or Johnny because they are amazing heels and have us buying into their characters. We actually dislike them because they do a horrible job.

Cole - WTF is he? Face? Heel? One minute he is promoting the product and or a babyface, the next he is promoting a heel and trashing a babyface and then just becomes super annoying. Major problem here having your main commentator be a heel or whatever the Hell Cole is, you should have your color commentator be the heel AKA Jerry Lawler was awesome in his heel commentator role.

Big Johnny - Like CHampy said, the dude just messes up his lines far too often..is completely disconnected from the WWE fans. And again, his he really a heel?? I mean the guy does book decent matches. there has been a few times where he booked in favor of the faces or even booked a few matches the fans wanted to see.

Vince needs to realize what go away heat is and what heat is. Johnny and Cole have "GO THE FUCK AWAY" heat. Meaning, as fans we really truly don't want to see these guys on TV.