• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFL Hokies Thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boykin got cut by the Jags today..:confused:

The eff? Did he show up out of shape? How do you get cut from rookie mini-camp by a team that desperately needs receivers?

jgHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't mind the skins kicking the tires.....

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Does anyone want to hear my opinion on Boykin or Logan leaving early? lmao

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Does anyone want to hear my opinion on Boykin or Logan leaving early? lmao

Only if you go read post 65 and 71 of the locked thread and tell me how you didnt understand what i meant by "early offer" or "1st choice". Page3 if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PEOPLE.... LISTEN
say what you want to say, but i know what the F is going on...
I am always in the know with current players. try and prove me wrong.
Logan is leaving after this season. GET F'ING OVER IT!!!!!!
Be grateful we're in a position with our program where we are in a place where our QB can go #2 overall. the last time we were looking at a super high QB draft pick was Vick. we were one quarter away from beating the team that many consider to be the best college team ever assembled. we have come a long way from that team, and progressed a lot from that group of individuals. all in good ways. mike vick is a once in a generation QB. but we may have found the once in a generation tight end who somehow defies everyone's odds/opinions and takes home the Heisman and the football made by the good folks at Waterford. it honestly COULD happen. LETS GO...

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you posted at 4:15 AM, so youre probably drunk, but I don't think Logan has made up his mind yet. Atleast from what I've heard. We are talking about something that would theoretically happen a year from now.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PEOPLE.... LISTEN
say what you want to say, but i know what the F is going on...
I am always in the know with current players. try and prove me wrong.
Logan is leaving after this season. GET F'ING OVER IT!!!!!!

You may or may not know what you're talking about, but I wish I had a nickel for every poster who has publicly claimed over the last couple of decades to know certain things about the Tech football program, recruits, players, and coaches. That goes double for any predictions made a year in advance.

Seriously, if you really do know something of this importance, why would you post it on a public message board?

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you posted at 4:15 AM, so youre probably drunk, but I don't think Logan has made up his mind yet. Atleast from what I've heard. We are talking about something that would theoretically happen a year from now.

^This^

From what I've heard he hasn't made up his mind. I would personally hope he hasn't thought about it. Can't let the hype from Mel Kiper get into your head before the season even starts. He has to prove himself on the field first.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys act like i want him to leave. i dont at all, obviously. otherwise, that Bama game may turn into LSU 48 VT 7 again. brings back terrible memories. anyways, im just telling you what the deal really is. do i hope he changes his mind? Yes. but, as of now, will he come back for his senior season? No.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
you guys act like i want him to leave. i dont at all, obviously. otherwise, that Bama game may turn into LSU 48 VT 7 again. brings back terrible memories. anyways, im just telling you what the deal really is. do i hope he changes his mind? Yes. but, as of now, will he come back for his senior season? No.

Still drinking at 9 am? Or just badly hungover?

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may or may not know what you're talking about, but I wish I had a nickel for every poster who has publicly claimed over the last couple of decades to know certain things about the Tech football program, recruits, players, and coaches. That goes double for any predictions made a year in advance.

Seriously, if you really do know something of this importance, why would you post it on a public message board?

That is exactly right. Unless you are having beers with these guys or are very CLOSE to the situation (family, close friend, somewhat close friend , current coach, previous coach, etc.) I would say that NOONE knows everything about "current" players. While I think everyone's opinion is read and valued on this board. I would say that any one comment of claims of being a "complete insider" is absolute nonsense and wreaks of BS. While I agree that it is highly likely that LT is gone after this year if he has a VERY GOOD year..don't act like he told you this while you and he were playing Madden last Saturday night or something Matt....I have no problem with your opinion and to a great degree think you are probably right. But..Why are you so sure that LT is 100% absolutely gone??? What is your source for that information and why do you have such a diehard (0% he will be back)opinion about that???

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahahah youre a joker. still hammered though. cant lose my buzz before bar golf today. if anyone is in blacksburg, we are starting at 330, and going to 18 places (holes). starts at abbys and ends at TOTS. either country club or golf attire.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me feels another foosball thread coming on...

WHEN WILL THIS OFFSEASON END???!!! IT'S TEARING US APART!!!

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still trying to figure out why just telling you guys the reality of the situation is such a crime. inputting my opinion saying how every recruit we get sucks, or how our team sucks, our coahing staff sucks, etc is one thing, but im not doing that at all. im telling you guys what i know. just as you guys do when theres something u all know.

isnt that the point of this board?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
128619.jpg

:D