• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFL Hokies Thread

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible yes. But as you mentioned, lots to watch next season.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Walter Football's latest mock draft, they have David Wilson going in the first round to the Giants (32nd overall) and Jayron Hosely going to the Bears in the second (50th overall). They don't have any other Hokies going in the first 5 rounds.

2012 NFL Mock Draft - WalterFootball.com

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Coale will go in the 3rd-4th round personally

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Walter Football's latest mock draft, they have David Wilson going in the first round to the Giants (32nd overall) and Jayron Hosely going to the Bears in the second (50th overall). They don't have any other Hokies going in the first 5 rounds.

2012 NFL Mock Draft - WalterFootball.com

I hope that's not true for many reasons... I don't want David Wilson going to anyone in the NFC East other than my skins (which ain't happening).

But the Giants would be a good spot for him to challenge for PT right away.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that's not true for many reasons... I don't want David Wilson going to anyone in the NFC East other than my skins (which ain't happening).

I'm right there with you man. It pains me that both Vick and Darryl Tapp are on the Iggles (Darryl is one of my favorite Hokies all time).

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like them or not, the Gmen would be a great fit for Wilson. They've cut Jacobs and Bradshaw isn't exactly the greatest thing out there. He'd definitely get his fair share of carries and could be lethal catching short passes as they use Cruz and Nicks as decoys to stretch the field.

m477hokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want Wilson to land a starting spot somewhere with a good OL so I can start him each week with confidence in fantasy.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good find hohum...hope we can watch him play on sundays this fall

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Great vid. Really hoping he makes it back 100%. With Beanie Wells as the #1, there's always PT to be had. I don't think Beanie has made it through a full season yet. I had him in FFL last year and it was his most productive year... but he still missed a few key games.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, shocker. Larry Fitzgerald is a really good guy as previously reported.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Maybe this belongs in the bball thread im not sure :noidea: but anyway

Ravens Insider: Jeff Zrebiec's news, notes and opinions - baltimoresun.com

Not sure this belongs here or you’ll even care, but I figured I’d pass this along anyway: Ravens backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor is a ridiculously good basketball player. He turned the fourth quarter of Torrey Smith’s charity basketball game the other night into his own personal And1 Mixtape. He slammed down an alley-oop pass from half court. He put the ball around his back on his way to one layup and he hit numerous step-back 3-pointers. It was quite the show. You can see why team officials rave about his athleticism. He makes everything look so damn easy.
Copyright © 2012, The Baltimore Sun

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure this belongs here or you’ll even care, but I figured I’d pass this along anyway: Ravens backup quarterback Tyrod Taylor is a ridiculously good basketball player. He turned the fourth quarter of Torrey Smith’s charity basketball game the other night into his own personal And1 Mixtape. He slammed down an alley-oop pass from half court. He put the ball around his back on his way to one layup and he hit numerous step-back 3-pointers. It was quite the show. You can see why team officials rave about his athleticism. He makes everything look so damn easy.
Reminds me during half time at a basketball game. Jarrett Boykin and Marcus Davis were the finals for the slam dunk contest. Tyrod was helping out Boykin I think? Neither Boykin or Davis did very well if I remember right. As they were leaving the court, Tyrod turns around, grabs a basketball and shows them up with an incredible dunk.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Reminds me during half time at a basketball game. Jarrett Boykin and Marcus Davis were the finals for the slam dunk contest. Tyrod was helping out Boykin I think? Neither Boykin or Davis did very well if I remember right. As they were leaving the court, Tyrod turns around, grabs a basketball and shows them up with an incredible dunk.

yeah i remember that.

@ 3:30

Last edited by a moderator:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I once saw Tyrod and his team straight dump truck a group of guys in a intramural game. It was borderline Globetrotters vs Generals status. Dude can ball