• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Nebraska Basketball Bullshit Thread

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Coach Miles thinks 5 practices in:

“Practice was clearly better last year than they were our first year. And they have probably doubled in intensity and quality this year.”

Nebraska completed a fifth straight day of practice Thursday with a high-tempo, high-contact 90-minute session. Yes, high-contact. No whistles were used in order to teach being tough with the basketball.
“Wow, they really got after it,” said practice visitor Will Dawkins, the Oklahoma City Thunder’s director of college player personnel. “That was impressive.”

Experience key to Nebraska?s improvement in preseason - Omaha.com: Big Red Today - Husker Football News, Schedules And Videos

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard at practice:
Miles: NO! That was a good block.
player: mumble
Miles: Oh, the other stuff? Was that Menke hanging on you a little bit? Sorry, a 150 pound walkon making the difference on you?

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Single game tickets on sale soon?

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Single game tickets on sale soon?

Not sure Antone,what I do know is that there's now a season ticket waiting list for basketball. I suppose there might be tickets for single games but you'll be in the cheap seats for sure. Standing room only type shit. PBA will be sold out again this season. There's even more hype now. Football season ticket holders are offering trades for great football seats for good hoops seats.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could get standing room tickets. That would mean I'm on the floor.

Every time I go to the website to find single tickets they are in the nosebleeds.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could get standing room tickets. That would mean I'm on the floor.

Every time I go to the website to find single tickets they are in the nosebleeds.

remember that time Oak was kind enough to give me his student ID and i got to be front row on the floor for Wisconsin game?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a sweet site seeing us ranked ahead of a team like Syracuse.....and Michigan......Utah.....UCLA.....Georgetown......

Teams that have historically gone deep in the tournament and won National Championships.

:smokin: