• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is possible, this picture shows a slight resemblance to mental imbalance

jameis.jpg

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad my school hired who, it looks like so far, is the only coach in America who wont put up with this shit.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and thank you twitter.

Again, twitter plays a role in a validated suspension.

Without twitter this is a moot case that results in nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ray Rice can be taken down for domestic violence and Adrain Peterson for child abuse does anyone really think FSU will not face backlash for JW?

It sure seems like the times they are a changing.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

'Put up with this crap?'

He yelled 'fuck her right in the pussy,' which is from a viral video. He's a college student. Sure he's an idiot, but take away the Heisman for swearing?

the communists have officially won.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ray Rice can be taken down for domestic violence and Adrain Peterson for child abuse does anyone really think FSU will not face backlash for JW?

It sure seems like the times they are a changing.

they are, and people better get ahead of the curve

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. The NCAA should take away your posting privileges for creating this thread

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
foot-in-mouth-.jpg

Nothing more can be said.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf:

'Put up with this crap?'

He yelled 'fuck her right in the pussy,' which is from a viral video. He's a college student. Sure he's an idiot, but take away the Heisman for swearing?

the communists have officially won.

:clap:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is his statement from his normal weekly press conference. Have fun with it.

"First of all I want to apologize to the university, my coaches and my teammates. I'm not a me person, but in that situation, that was a selfish act and that's not how you do things around here. I really want to apologize to my teammates because I've done a selfish act. I did something, and I've got to accept my consequences."

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad my school hired who, it looks like so far, is the only coach in America who wont put up with this shit.

It's good that you're in the self-righteous, indignant part of the grieving process over your dead pathetic program.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure. What was he eating? If it was crab legs, take the trophy back. If not, eh, let it slide

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 17 year old showed me this Fred guy. He is like famous for his "f her in the p***y" hit n runs on the news.

And he keeps doing it.

It is like a thing for HS and college students.

If I find out my boy says it or watches that vid, no car for a month.

You ain't doin' shit!!

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it looks like a duck.....

A black guy I work with hates Winston and Nick Marshall, he says every time they speak on tv they set black people back 30 years.

I learned a while back to no longer care about how ignorant black dudes represent our race, because the only people who point the finger and say "See! I told you they were like that!" tend to not be...how shall I put it...worth impressing to begin with.

That said, whenever I see the latest news on him, I always wonder where in the hell is that one friend, family member, etc. to be like, 'Hey (racial epithet or term of endearment), sit yo' ass down!' before he does something stupid?

Even in college, there's got to be one dude who Winston hangs around that has an ouce of common sense and can just tell him, "Hey Big Dawg, you don't need to be doing this...think about the league" and set him straight for the time being. It HAS to be JUST ONE GUY there who can do that.

He's just another example of the culture a lot of these kids were raised in. Minimal language skills, poor social skills and damn near no education to speak of. They drift through the school systems getting passing grades when they can't read or write. Their athletic abilities are their only saving grace. Did you see Adrian Peterson's spelling in his messages? Embarrassing. No wonder they act like animals when they are controlled by urges that are barely tempered by rational decision making skills. r*pe, assault, stealing, dope, flunking out, rude behavior --- it's all tolerated because of political correctness by too many adoring fans if the dumb bastards can score touchdowns or hit 70% from the 3-point line.

So what's PC about making money? If anything, it's not the PC thing to do.

If I had a daughter on campus it would terrify me with these scumbags running around on campus.

Winston has no moral compass. "F her in the pussy" over and over at the top of his lungs.

I don't condone violence, but that makes me want somebody WITH a moral compass to knock that jackass out.

As the other poster pointed out, there are tons of guys acting like that on pretty much any campus...and most of them don't play football.

It has nothing to do with political correctness, but everything to do with money. Star athletes bring huge bucks to their schools. The money to pay the coaches, the university president, and the administrators has to come from somewhere.

Correctamundo...let my black ass go out right now and shout "FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!" in the middle of the student union at FSU and see if campus police aren't talking to me very soon.

For an alleged rapist to go down this road is baffling.

Let's assume he didn't do it.

Wouldn't that accusation have most all men walking the finest line possible in regards to making comments that berate women?

You would think...dude is a moron, as many have stated before.

Oh no; political correctness has a lot to do with the problem. The majority of these goofballs are black and to say otherwise is not being truthful. I say deep six the idiots whether they are black, white, brown, yellow or lavender. All schools are guilty of chasing the almighty buck and they all ignore some issues to be sure they are politically correct.

You contradict yourself in the same post...there's nothing politically correct about it. FSU wants to win football games, that's why they keep looking over what he's done. His color has nothing to do with it. Like I said, if my black, non football playing ass did the same thing, I'd probably be kicked out the school and probably charged with DC.