• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You apparently don't even know what the trophy is about.

The Heisman Memorial Trophy annually recognizes the outstanding college football player whose performance best exhibits the pursuit of excellence with integrity. Winners epitomize great ability combined with diligence, perseverance, and hard work.

yawn. i don't see anything about it being a token career achievement award because they obviously can't give him any awards for being the nation's best quarterback.

look, mccarron had a really nice career as a team player. but he is not heisman material. not even close.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yawn. i don't see anything about it being a token career achievement award because they obviously can't give him any awards for being the nation's best quarterback.

look, mccarron had a really nice career as a team player. but he is not heisman material. not even close.

He exhibited the pursuit of excellence with integrity. He has great ability which he combined with diligence, perseverance and hard work.

But of course, people like you think and want it to be a hype trophy, so that's what it's become and that's why it's a joke trophy.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He exhibited the pursuit of excellence with integrity. He has great ability which he combined with diligence, perseverance and hard work.

But of course, people like you think and want it to be a hype trophy, so that's what it's become and that's why it's a joke trophy.

was the year it became a joke when mark ingram won it when ndamakong suh was dominating football?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was the year it became a joke when mark ingram won it when ndamakong suh was dominating football?

Did you miss the part about integrity?

Or do you not know what that word means?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU flies out to Charlotte at 4:15 tomorrow. Hmmm.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you miss the part about integrity?

Or do you not know what that word means?

i have no idea what it means. please educate me. it must have something with taking to twitter and saying luck isn't on your side when it comes to losing, instead of realizing that you just got your shit pushed in.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You realize that a lot of people pursue excellence with integrity, right? A lot of people have a great ability which is combined with all of that stuff. You think $Cam and Johnny Football had more integrity than everyone else, worked harder than everyone else, etc? A lot of people can pursue excellence.

The Heisman ballot says to vote for the most outstanding player in college football, and that's not AJ McCarron. I would've considered voting for him last year, this year I think I'd go...
1. Jameis
2. Jordan Lynch
3. Andre Williams

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU flies out to Charlotte at 4:15 tomorrow. Hmmm.
I think Winston will not be charged. There is really no reason for a press conf. unless you make an arrest and charge him or if you are going to explain why you are not. But since he is still free I would think no charges.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize that a lot of people pursue excellence with integrity, right? A lot of people have a great ability which is combined with all of that stuff. You think $Cam and Johnny Football had more integrity than everyone else, worked harder than everyone else, etc? A lot of people can pursue excellence.

The Heisman ballot says to vote for the most outstanding player in college football, and that's not AJ McCarron. I would've considered voting for him last year, this year I think I'd go...
1. Jameis
2. Jordan Lynch
3. Andre Williams

For the record, Jameis is my pick.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction Practice is at 4:15 tomorrow then they fly out after that.

Tim Jansen Winston's Attorney is holding a press conference at 6:15 tomorrow. He said he wants Winston with him and to have Winston make a statement.

:noidea: what the hell is going to happen.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate lawyers, but this is a quote from the SA Willie Meggs today.

"When you all look at this, when the dust all settles, you'll say 'Man, there were some things that could have been done back in December of '12 that could have cleared this up a whole lot easier than November of 2013," he said.

That is from an article today by the AP.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have no idea what it means. please educate me. it must have something with taking to twitter and saying luck isn't on your side when it comes to losing, instead of realizing that you just got your shit pushed in.

I don't have a dog in the fight. But losing on a fluke fg return is hardly getting ones shit pushed in.

Jonny Valtimore

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if he were getting charged he would be getting arrested ASAP and not getting a scheduled presser.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guarantee you he won't be doing any endorsement deals with Trojan.

Dem shits breakin.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrests of high profile folks are often negotiated so they can turn themselves in without the dreaded 'perp walk' and it is not unusual for the prosecutor to have a press conference in a case with this type of notoriety.

That said, I don't think this case is going to result in charges. My guess is his witnesses have convinced the prosecutor that whatever went on was consensual.

The explanation of why the girl immediately called the cops and went to the hospital for examination will be interesting.

My guess is we will eventually find out everything in a civil trial.