• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many haters. There's a simple answer to this. Everyone who ever got a Winston autographed anything has decided to sell it! Makes perfect sense!

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many haters. There's a simple answer to this. Everyone who ever got a Winston autographed anything has decided to authenticate it! Makes perfect sense!

FIFY

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are dodging the question.

Dude I threw like 5 questions at you on another thread and you have ignored the hell out of them:

This isn't the right question the correct questions would be:

Do you think Georgia is handling the situation better than FSU?
Do you think Florida handled Harris' situation better than FSU with Winston?
Do you think the FSU administration was correct in over ruling the FSU coaching staff and suspending Winston for a full game instead of a half?
Do you think it was a mistake for Winston to even be at the game he was suspended for (which I have never seen before on any team)?
Does it even make sense for you to keep defending Winston when his own hometown and high school (the people that know him best because they raised him) have stopped?

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I threw like 5 questions at you on another thread and you have ignored the hell out of them:

This isn't the right question the correct questions would be:

Do you think Georgia is handling the situation better than FSU?
-Different situation, if nobody said they had video of Gurley being paid he would still be playing. These autographs did not appear overnight.
Do you think Florida handled Harris' situation better than FSU with Winston?
-Different situation (Harris was ID'd right away and during football season...and No, shouldnt suspend someone for simply being accused
Do you think the FSU administration was correct in over ruling the FSU coaching staff and suspending Winston for a full game instead of a half?
-No, that was giving into media pressure and quite frankly not even worth a suspension
Do you think it was a mistake for Winston to even be at the game he was suspended for (which I have never seen before on any team)?
-No, who fucking cares if he was on the sideline? Non story
Does it even make sense for you to keep defending Winston when his own hometown and high school (the people that know him best because they raised him) have stopped?
-let's be honest, there were probably multiple people interviewed and they only included the ones that fit their story... Who cares

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never saw them. My apologies. Will answer now if that suffices.

1. Yes because there is an allegation of him taking money with a set dollar amount. Also supposedly video. Once they discredit the UF fan then clear him. Answered this one many times in Gurley and Winston threads.

2. Absolutely NOT! They did it ONLY because of the he media coverage at FSU. I have answered this one numerous times. Until charged he should play.

3. Yes because they felt he was not totally truthful with them about where he was standing and how many times he said it. Answered this one many times before. In fact I said suspend him when other non FSU fans said not to.

4. No because by FSU rules unless suspended indefinitely players are allowed to be on the sidelines. Bobo Wilson was, Mario Pender was last year(academics), and so on and so on. Unless the rule they have changes then follow it. Otherwise screw anyone who is bitching about it.

5. Went through this lame as question before. In fact right after that article on alcom. 1 person of the whole 2 they spoke with condemned him. The other said he would still root for him, but was worried he would not get it. Yes they took down a banner, but never said why. Neither people spoken knew how him. So their opinion is no more valid than anyone else's.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Manager, you got your “I Am Jameis Winston” sign yet? LOL. Turn on Gameday.......... LOL

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Manager, you got your “I Am Jameis Winston” sign yet? LOL. Turn on Gameday.......... LOL

No. I knew the signs would be there though. Saw them Thursday. I wish I could watch it, but am at the middle school getting ready to coach elementary school kids. Basketball season brother. :suds:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I knew the signs would be there though. Saw them Thursday. I wish I could watch it, but am at the middle school getting ready to coach elementary school kids. Basketball season brother. :suds:

Sweet! That’s the most important time, with the kids. B-ball time in Indiana, damn that must be fun.

Yeah there were a ton of those signs out there this morning. Also the obligatory “4-8”........ I have to admit, I laughed.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet! That’s the most important time, with the kids. B-ball time in Indiana, damn that must be fun.

Yeah there were a ton of those signs out there this morning. Also the obligatory “4-8”........ I have to admit, I laughed.

1st three weeks is like wrangling chickens with their heads cut off. Then it becomes better. Basketball bus not the same here since they went to classes by size like football. Still fun to coach the fundamentals though.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a quick note here. JSA is an authentication company that holds NONE of the inventory. They will not give up the customers who sent items in. That would ruin their business. No dealer would ever use them again.

Conversation would be like this.

FSU: Did you authenticate these items?
JSA: Yes we did.
FSU: can you give us the dealer list of who sent them in?
JSA: ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? Purposely ruin my business? No thanks.
FSU thinks to themselves. Where do we go now? They do not give us the info needed. All clear.

Civil suit tied with depositions and subpoenas (i.e. from university or prickeis ya know, for using his name and likeness and all); or criminal investigation armed with subpoenas (i.e. forgery, fraud, etc...) could cure that pretty quickly.

But that would take people close to the situation actually wanting to know the truth.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Your going to hang your hat on J-weasel's 2000 signed pieces being not real because they authenticated a chimp autograph?

Who said JW's weren't real? JSA just has a shady past with some of their authenticating (easy to do when you have a monopoly on the biz)

Still no reason to contact the authenticator.... people realize JSA is not the dealer and doesn't sell autographs right? Authentication and Selling are 2 different things? OK good.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I need is more proof than what a court of law requires.

And the state attorney typically doesnt require even that to proceed, yet he did not press charges. Yet you seem sure he's guilty. You dont see how youre being a tad inconsistent here?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. If I were an FSU fan though, my patience would be wearing very, very thin. Imo, sometimes you have to look at the fact that it keeps happening.

As I've said before, outside of the r*pe allegation, any of these things by themselves can be excused as a dumbass college kid doing what dumbass college kids do. Heck, even if you take all of those incidents and have them divided up among a few players on the team.....no big deal.

But these are several incidents, all of them with the same guy. How many times has this kid had to apologize/explain his actions? Isn't there a point where it becomes clear that the apologies/explanations are just words to him with no real meaning?

I'm not trying to bash on you guys for defending him as I've been in pretty much the same spot you are and know how it feels.:suds:

You are dead on with my feelings on all of this at this point. Its sad, but I dont even care if he's innocent at this point. I just want him to go away. Guess the media has done its job getting the masses all frothing mad and after awhile, you get sick of your school being dragged through the mud.

Innocent until proven guilty has no place in college football I guess.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are dead on with my feelings on all of this at this point. Its sad, but I dont even care if he's innocent at this point. I just want him to go away. Guess the media has done its job getting the masses all frothing mad and after awhile, you get sick of your school being dragged through the mud.

Innocent until proven guilty has no place in college football I guess.

:agree: