• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have contributed way too many fucking posts to this place, and promoted this site to way too many fucking people, to have my shit deleted now because it suddenly isn't good enough for the public.

Fuck that shit.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this all champy and vees fault...... they aren't mods...... en sech..

they were being OVERLY dramatic. Champy was cool at times but started trying to start so much shit in threads it was ridiculous. I'll look up some threads right now. Give me a minute. It wasn't really that bad to be honest...but it's not like champy and vee represented what SportsHoopla really is.

Vee was just being a bitch on purpose after he got banned cause she wants to fuck him. I'm pretty sure she isn't perma banned either.

I agree he got axed for possibly a stupid reason...idk what it really is. Send a message to Ghost or TM and ask them. I'm 100% sure they have a good reason that everyone doesn't need to know about.

Just remember in the end the Huskers have a great home here and it'll all be ok eventually. Just give it time

Fer the record I like all you guise...:ghey:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guise I think we just all need to stick to the Husker board for now and let this all blow over.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at it this way: If we leave we are just going to have our own husker site w/ no other posters.

What's different about having our own corner of SportsHoopla here?

There has not been a single problem on our husker board.

We just need to stick to here and if it blows over great. If it doesn't and it still blows ass over there, we still know that nothings going to change on this husker board and we always have a good place to post with quality posters.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I was in a fight last night, but i know i wasn't and I know i didn't fall town......

me arms is sore, me knees is sore, my thighs are sore......... and my back hurts like a bitch...

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I knew Vee was gonna get banned. I am surprised Ghost waited as long as he did.

Gotta say I agree with her though. BanningChampy was fucked up. :waitforbanhammer:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at it this way: If we leave we are just going to have our own husker site w/ no other posters.

We just need to stick to here and if it blows over great. If it doesn't and it still blows ass over there, we still know that nothings going to change on this husker board and we always have a good place to post with quality posters.

who the fuck told you that you were allowed to be rational...........

dadburnit....... this is rage against the ghost in the machine en sech.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like I was in a fight last night, but i know i wasn't and I know i didn't fall town......

me arms is sore, me knees is sore, my thighs are sore......... and my back hurts like a bitch...

Maybe you got laid sir and tore that putay up. And just don't remember it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wes gonna go to class, but then I got drunk.............

I wes gonna take a shower, but then I go drunk...........

I wes gonna make some supper, but then I got drunk......

And now I'm just plorstin on the SportsHoopla, and I know why...................cuz I'm gettin drunk, cuz I'm gettin drunk, cuz I'm gettin druuuunk

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forgot my left ankle is hurting too.......

if it's from sex...... I wanna know what position fucked up me ankle.........

lol....

course it could be there be a blizzard coming..... they only calling for 5 inches friday night but maybe it's gonna be a lot worse.... I always get really sore a few days before blizzards, it's wierd..

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wes gonna go to class, but then I got drunk.............

I wes gonna take a shower, but then I go drunk...........

I wes gonna make some supper, but then I got drunk......

And now I'm just plorstin on the SportsHoopla, and I know why...........YEAH YEAH........cuz I'm gettin drunk, cuz I'm gettin drunk, cuz I'm gettin druuuunk

fify

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I jest told wife snooki isn't bad looking. I think I've been banned at home fer 7 days

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

I think some guy in the background actually says "YEAH, WHY MAN?"

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:think:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/nebraska-cornhuskers/58039-well-all-we-need-vote-here.html

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ghost wants money.......plain and simple.

I brought it up over 1 year ago already, when this place started to grow........I said "you know, you're sitting on a gold mine if you do things right here....."

He insisted "no, this place is cool and different, and we don't need more people."

Well, something has changed.........more than likely someone informed him that he could be making a lot more money off of ads if he had way more people coming to the site. And now all of a sudden we're trying to turn this place into what ESPN was before......literally.

sir, I knew ghost before this site was created, he is not doing this for money

in fact he's probably losing money.

they were being OVERLY dramatic. Champy was cool at times but started trying to start so much shit in threads it was ridiculous. I'll look up some threads right now. Give me a minute. It wasn't really that bad to be honest...but it's not like champy and vee represented what SportsHoopla really is.

Vee was just being a bitch on purpose after he got banned cause she wants to fuck him. I'm pretty sure she isn't perma banned either.

I agree he got axed for possibly a stupid reason...idk what it really is. Send a message to Ghost or TM and ask them. I'm 100% sure they have a good reason that everyone doesn't need to know about.

Just remember in the end the Huskers have a great home here and it'll all be ok eventually. Just give it time

Fer the record I like all you guise...:ghey:

after thinking about it, it has become pretty clear to me that once Champy and Vee started their lovefest for each other, the drama started and began to bring the cooler down. Any time someone says something about Vee, Champy would immediately bash that person, while sometimes warrented though but then he would also hold a grudge against the person where if he ever saw them post he would always try to start shit with them. Both were good posters but really went down the drain with their posting as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.