• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will be banned on post 9999 of the "last post" thread.
Whahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
(evil laugh of dark power)

Asshole... :(

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck just stay away form the watercooler. I am half drunk now so I am going to try to be very careful how I say this. (Take note Ghost)

I don't think I did any thing ban worthy, but ghost is looking at the profitability of this site and he really doesn't have any sense of humor when things aren't going well.

I thought I was just being a jokester and boom, got the hammer. The hammer doesn't hurt for a day or two but that hammer can smash it all and then you're like popeye, you're done.

Don't even mess with the wc. I'll push the envelop a little when I am sober but I know I can at any moment be another Popeye, here one night and gone forever.

And on the water cooler there are those there that can instigate things and get you riled up knowing all the time you will be the one to get the hammer. It doesn't seem right from here but it is what it is.

In Ghost's defense it is his site and he can do what ever he wants.

With that said

:bolt:

I don't remember what was going on when you got banned. My advice is to not bitch about the site on the WC, or the way it is run. Ghost's toleration for that is dwindling, and I don't blame him. If you have a complaint, PM him. I think he doesn't want the bitching on the main page.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just for fun....and this board has really kinda lost its fun now that every mod is a ban-nazi

That's total bullshit. There are a couple of mods who do the banning. Spreading that kind of crap doesn't help the situation.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HISL, I see you deleted your last post. Would you like me to delete where I quoted it?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its on the huskerboard so i don't give a shit what i say about other mods

So you just want to stir the pot via total bullshit and don't give a shit that it makes you part of the problem. Nice. Maybe you should spend more time on the WC after all. You and Aggie can hang out.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L dude the "every mod" part was an exaggeration...sorry if you didn't catch that.

and the reason i can spew my bullshit here is because this place is a safe-haven from all the bullshit...i am in no way a part of the problem, i have been a model citizen on this site

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BAN CHUCK!

:evil:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L dude the "every mod" part was an exaggeration...sorry if you didn't catch that.

and the reason i can spew my bullshit here is because this place is a safe-haven from all the bullshit...i am in no way a part of the problem, i have been a model citizen on this site

Exaggerations often become accepted, unfortunately, which is why hateful ones should be avoided. Mods are now seen by some as "power hungry nazis" because of people saying stupid shit like that, when in fact most mods hate to have to do anything at all. They're here for the same reason as you, to have some fun.
While it's best not to spew that on the WC, doing it here still infects people who do visit there. If you want to bitch about something, do the Beebe thing or something else not related to the board or how it is run. That will help make things better. The other will make things worse (causing crackdowns from the top).

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck I got completely fucked over and I'm biting my tongue. Just try to understand that it's better if you bite yours for now.

It's better for everyone HERE as in here on the husker board if you just STFU about it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.