• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:eek:

:phone:

Not sure yet sir..... That's more than 100 in gas jest to get out of thee house for a weekend..

I'm trying to learn to be smart with me money- but it's harder for me that quiting smoking en sech......

I jest wanna go buy shit...

It's like I feel it's not okay to have money in thee bank..

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:eek:

:phone:

Not sure yet sir..... That's more than 100 in gas jest to get out of thee house for a weekend..

I'm trying to learn to be smart with me money- but it's harder for me that quiting smoking en sech......

I jest wanna go buy shit...

It's like I feel it's not okay to have money in thee bank..

It appears you have the same disease as me sir.....

I seriously would be considered wealthy by most people's terms if I could have avoided buying alcohol, food, material shit that I don't need, and gambling expenses over the past 5 years.

It runs in me family though......we see something we want, we get it.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears you have the same disease as me sir.....

I seriously would be considered wealthy by most people's terms if I could have avoided buying alcohol, food, material shit that I don't need, and gambling expenses over the past 5 years.

It runs in me family though......we see something we want, we get it.

Since 2006 I've made over $425,000... I have literally jack shit to show for it.
My credit is shit. I have about 30,000 in debt- with nothing to show for...
I have a 2006 truck that I'm still making payments on- owe 12k STILL....
And I'm still paying rent with no real chance of buying a house for awhile.

I paid damn near 6 fucking grand for a fucking TV..... :cool2: :L

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For once in my life I'm caught up with my monthly bills, rent, food in the house, gas in the truck etc etc..... I don't need any money for the next two weeks.....

I have a months pay in my checking for the first time ever....- and here I am looking at fucking lift kits for my truck. :burt:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or on craigslist looking for shit......

or thinking about going to gamestop and buying a ps3....

ps3 is handy because that's always the first thing to get hocked when I get desperate.... :L

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put all the money you want to spend towards yer debt...

Then it wont be in your checking, and will be doing some good..

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno what I'm going to do.....

I'll be fucking 28 in october...

And I'm having thoughts of giving money to my buddy/landlord(a banker) to have him control my money for me....

at the age of 28..... I don't trust myself to do what's right with my money..

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Wisconsin fucking faggot cocksuckers....

Just left from the river. When I showed up there were 2 kids standing fishing along the shore in the wrong fuckin spot.....completely wro.g spot. Standing in an inlet trying to catch pike on jigs :pound:

Pike like moving water.....fuckin faggots. Anyways, they're decked out in Badger clothes.....I've got my adidas climacool Husker shirt on. I walk by and say hi.....they just look at me with their jersey shore sunglasses. I keep on trucking down to my spot off the point.

Now I got there around 8, and who knows how long they've been there. I fish in my spot until 9:30 and catch 3 pike......pretty decent night overall. Meanwhile these clowns are down the shore about 50 yards from me catching skipjacks and gar.....bitching the entire time about how that "cornfuck" will not leave that spot. Basically they saw me catchin pike and they wanted to fish theren......

So I grab my stuff to leave and I hear the one douche go "oh he's finally giving uppp.....would you look at that"

Story to be cintinued when I get home.........driving and lots of cars

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you took one of their gar and clamped in on one of their noses.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit.....jest got home and I have fish slime all over my hands and arms and legs en sech.........gotta jump in the shower quick.

Thee story is good though, so I will tell after I get out.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So anyways, he says "oh he's finally giving upppp.......would you look at that...."

It was something along those lines, I can't really recall because as soon as his mouth opened up I was seeing red..........and everything I heard was kind of a blur from that point on.

I approached the fuckers because the only way to get back to my car was to walk right by them. The kid doing all the talking is just staring right at me, wearing a red Badgers shirt.......I mean he is facing backwards while he's reeling his line in.......just staring at me as I'm approaching. Then as I get close he says "5 fucking days later he moves from his spot.....Jesus Fucking Christ...."

I said "dude when I got here you guys were already here.......if you really wanted that spot why weren't you down there to begin with?? You beat me here, and somehow I bet you to your spot.....figure that one out...."

He said "we were on our way down there"..........I said "yea you were.......as soon as you saw me catching pike there.......otherwise you were perfectly content catching gar down here..."

He said "we came to catch pike and you TOOK OUR FUCKING SPOT".......(he started to yell). Now at this point his friend was starting to get rational and was like "dude, shut up........we're here from out of state and we don't even know where we're going......just leave him alone."

But his friend insisted "no this fucking queer wants to get his ass kicked the same way his team does every time we take the field...."

I said "every time we take the field??.........so you're basing this on one season, eh?? Good call buddy." He said "no I'm basing it on every time we take the field, as in this season, next season, the season after...."

I said "sounds like a true Badger fan there..........delusional and completely taken in by a couple years of second-rate success....."........He said "how many years of success does Nebraska have in the Big 10 thus far?? (in his nasally fucking faggot ass voice)"........I said "well, we're 0 for 1 right now...........but that won't be the case this season. You better buckle up your fucking chin strap buddy, Ohio State and Penn State didn't do you any favors by allowing us to kick the piss out of you twice in one season........"

Now they both start laughing..........like laughing sarcastically and acting like they are laughing hysterically.

I said "are you also mad that you don't have the right lure on for pike and I do?"........they looked at me like I was stupid. I said "a fucking jig?? seriously?! you're trying to catch pike on a jig in an inlet?.............dude, can I offer you a spinner or a spoon or something?"

The kid in the red shirt told me to fuck off......and called me queerbait :rolleyes:

I said, "well here.......I've got 2 beers left here and this is just Nebraska tradition.........you guys can have these beers and I'll leave here and we'll just forget about all that happened here.......how bout that....."

I tossed a beer to both guys and start walking away as I hear them mumbling shit and laughing...........then as I get like 50 feet away from them.......*crash*......beer bottle explodes about 10 feet away from me..........one of the fuckers threw it at me.

I just kept walking as I heard the kid in the red shirt saying "we'll see you in Lincoln..........we're gonna take that fucking place by storm"

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even begin to tell you guys how on edge I was...........I mean I wanted to choke a bitch or two

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Wisconsin to die..............I hate them................I want their team to line up against our team and get pile driven into the ground..........and die there.

I hate them.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno what I'm going to do.....

I'll be fucking 28 in october...

And I'm having thoughts of giving money to my buddy/landlord(a banker) to have him control my money for me....

at the age of 28..... I don't trust myself to do what's right with my money..

That is sad. You gotta find a way to be smarter and save your money. Every time you get a paycheck you need to put a certain amount that you can afford to in your savings to use a house or something in the future and just make sure you dont touch that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.