• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

isisthisis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's what I was going to say. If you can that's great. I couldn't. I drank til there was noting to drink and like I said here was always somewhere to go to where I could.

It may not be permanent but if it is what you need than you need to.

AND ISIS YOU HAD AN EX BOYFRIEND?!!!! :shock:

Ha ha HISL I've had a few of them :P YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AGO! You want some stories??? hahahaha but seriously if I can help anyone I got an ear and time to listen. Oak I meant what I said if I can help I will. I'm sure HISL will also..

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember an ex boyfriend telling me that very same thing. Moderate doesn't always work, sometimes you just need to get help and quit.

Yeah I'd agree with that.

They say when it interferes with work that's when you've got yourself an issue...

You're so young Oak. You aren't an alcoholic bro, you're in college for christ sake. 2-3 years ago I was on a six pack a day minimum diet. Just nut up and stop boozing, if I can do it so can you trust me.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember an ex boyfriend telling me that very same thing. Moderate doesn't always work, sometimes you just need to get help and quit.

That's what I was going to say. If you can that's great. I couldn't. I drank til there was noting to drink and like I said here was always somewhere to go to where I could.

isthis isis how you all communicate now ??

isisthisis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Honey you know I had a few EX BOYFRIENDS :P but really this is a serious subject. If you need help we are here for you. I swear I will help if I can. I know how difficult it can be. I know that feeling you must be having. please PM me if you need someone to talk to...

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drank when I get off werk --kinda of a celebr:wave::behindsofa:atory and medication to sore bones thanng

LOL except that alcohol is the most inflammatory substance you can consume within reason, so even though you feel better when you drink, you're only making your arthritis worse.

Sugar, coffee, cigarettes, alcohol. All extremely inflammatory.

isisthisis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
isthis isis how you all communicate now ??

LOL HISL just has to read what I post :P Truth be told most of my ex boyfriends are dead. AND that is because of the life style. So if anyone needs to unload and have someone who has an ear I am very willing to listen ;) HISL knows an old boyfriend bought me a "Hope Chest" he used to call it "A Hopeless Chest" :D He know's I love the hell outta him. Yep I love HISL even if he is a bit of a pita!

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm debating on whether or not I should ever drink again......

I mean the only reason I'm not drinking is because I want to get in killer shape....

But once football season starts it's gonna be damn hard for me not to get drunk during husker games....

Once I start that cycle I'm scared I'll go back to getting drunk everyday....

I mean- I honestly think I had atleast 3 drinks usually 6 or 7 drinks- 28 days a month for the last 4 years...

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL except that alcohol is the most inflammatory substance you can consume within reason, so even though you feel better when you drink, you're only making your arthritis worse.

Sugar, coffee, cigarettes, alcohol. All extremely inflammatory.

oh --okay thar Dr. Brasky

LOL !!

wait a minute .......... he maaay just a a point thar

NAAAY

popeyecv64

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL HISL just has to read what I post :P Truth be told most of my ex boyfriends are dead. AND that is because of the life style. So if anyone needs to unload and have someone who has an ear I am very willing to listen ;) HISL knows an old boyfriend bought me a "Hope Chest" he used to call it "A Hopeless Chest" :D He know's I love the hell outta him. Yep I love HISL even if he is a bit of a pita!

LOL !!! you sound jeeest like my wife thar Lady

Irish ??

isisthisis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm debating on whether or not I should ever drink again......

I mean the only reason I'm not drinking is because I want to get in killer shape....

But once football season starts it's gonna be damn hard for me not to get drunk during husker games....

Once I start that cycle I'm scared I'll go back to getting drunk everyday....

I mean- I honestly think I had atleast 3 drinks usually 6 or 7 drinks- 28 days a month for the last 4 years...

You don't need to drink to watch football! My mom used to yell out have a good time and enjoy watching the Huskers! Not just her but I remember when I was young she really got into the game. In fact in later years when they started doing bad she couldn't watch, it was just too much stress! You don't need to get drunk every day, and if you feel you can't drink without doing that then just don't drink! Life is too short to get into a cycle of abuse! Live life to the fullest. Enjoy it! We only live once....

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't need to drink to watch football! My mom used to yell out have a good time and enjoy watching the Huskers! Not just her but I remember when I was young she really got into the game. In fact in later years when they started doing bad she couldn't watch, it was just too much stress! You don't need to get drunk every day, and if you feel you can't drink without doing that then just don't drink! Life is too short to get into a cycle of abuse! Live life to the fullest. Enjoy it! We only live once....

Wrong.

That's why....

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thang about the last 4 years and husker football.... is I honestly don't remember much of the really bad games........ I had a lot of them on dvr- but after knowing the result couldn't pull myself to watch them.....

I remember very little about the OU big xii championship game.....

isisthisis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wrong.

That's why....

Why? My poor mom her blood pressure would go up I'm talking just a few games and that was after many years and she was OLDER ;) She had to watch her health. You're probably young? Not sure but I know mom took the games WAY too serious and couldn't handle it when it went bad.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly..... I drink because I can't handle the stress sober.....

Husker games are thee most stress I face all year..

isisthisis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wrong.

That's why....

Why? My poor mom her blood pressure would go up I'm talking just a few games and that was after many years and she was OLDER ;) She had to watch her health. You're probably young? Not sure but I know mom took the games WAY too serious and couldn't handle it when it went bad.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to do some recruiting for you guys.One of the baseball players playing for the devilrays farm team that is staying with my wifes parents is a husker.Told him all about the site and you guys .Hopefully he signs up you guys will like him he loled when I said en sech

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never drink during Huskers

I swear sometimes my nerves get so bad before a husker game. I pace back and forth sirs. Beer definitely helps but I don't drink it to calm the nerves I drink it because beer + football= bliss

It just so happens that it helps ease the nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.