• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's a message board, chill out. i actually have many friends that live in colorado. i lived there for 3 years. i'm just saying that you talking about how pops should be banned again is ridiculous. pops says what he wants, and i respect him for that. don't take shit so seriously and you would have much more fun on this board.

I don't take it too serious, but to even say something stupid to begin with like, Fuck it, Let it burn, is like me saying to VT fans, Fuck wish that gunman would have took a few more people with him, it's just not cool on any level to make light of peoples lives, it's a dick head move and I'll say whatever I want then , for I def feel it is warranted fully. If Tom was just fucking around it was in very poor taste. I aint no Saint and HH will def tell you I've had moments, but I would never wish shit like this on any one..

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't take it too serious, but to even say something stupid to begin with like, Fuck it, Let it burn, is like me saying to VT fans, Fuck wish that gunman would have took a few more people with him, it's just not cool on any level to make light of peoples lives, it's a dick head move and I'll say whatever I want then , for I def feel it is warranted fully. If Tom was just fucking around it was in very poor taste. I aint no Saint and HH will def tell you I've had moments, but I would never wish shit like this on any one..

i agree...i would never wish that on anyone. i read the last few pages of the conversation, and from that i thought you were starting things. i apologize if i offended you, but from what i read i don't think pops did anything wrong.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

My opinion differs from SF on this matter at hand...... Even though I have family that lives in the mountains, I have lived in the mountains.....

You have to expect fires and be prepared for them 9 months out of the year... It's a natural cycle for forests...

People make that cycle go faster due to accidental fires, but they still occur naturally..

I feel the same about hurricanes..... you need to expect hurricanes if you live in that geological area where they are common- if you house is destroyed by a hurricane and you live in Florida I have a hard time feeling bad for you.. If you live in a forest- and your house is destroyed be fire.... I have a hard time feeling sorry for you....

Now in both cases- I hope that at the very least you keep your family safe and EVACUATE in preparation....

That- imo is what separates, hurricanes and fires from tornadoes and earthquakes....

Hurricanes and fires- you almost always have ample time to get your body out of harms way- some just choose not to for various reasons..... tornadoes and earthquakes have little to no warning- ever.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My opinion differs from SF on this matter at hand...... Even though I have family that lives in the mountains, I have lived in the mountains.....

You have to expect fires and be prepared for them 9 months out of the year... It's a natural cycle for forests...

People make that cycle go faster due to accidental fires, but they still occur naturally..

I feel the same about hurricanes..... you need to expect hurricanes if you live in that geological area where they are common- if you house is destroyed by a hurricane and you live in Florida I have a hard time feeling bad for you.. If you live in a forest- and your house is destroyed be fire.... I have a hard time feeling sorry for you....

Now in both cases- I hope that at the very least you keep your family safe and EVACUATE in preparation....

That- imo is what separates, hurricanes and fires from tornadoes and earthquakes....

Hurricanes and fires- you almost always have ample time to get your body out of harms way- some just choose not to for various reasons..... tornadoes and earthquakes have little to no warning- ever.

^^this

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have no problem with nature lol. I just said I was offended by Tom's aloofness, If you read closely though Pops started saying shit about me before I said anything. Funny part is I thought Pops and I were kinda cool as I am with Most Husker fans. Oh well guess no real big loss. As you were gentleman, I have a mighty bong to attend to..

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with nature lol. I just said I was offended by Tom's aloofness, If you read closely though Pops started saying shit about me before I said anything. Funny part is I thought Pops and I were kinda cool as I am with Most Husker fans. Oh well guess no real big loss. As you were gentleman, I have a mighty bong to attend to..

Take care sir...

And take a extra rip for me.....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that thread and have no clue what pops did that was ban worthy :noidea:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am phone plorsting right now so maybe I didn't even read the right thread.....

Will be home in 10 mins en sech

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What thread lead to pops banning?

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was like a month ago anyway- don't see why it matters now

I think their refering to tonight, He didn't say anything racist tonight, I just don't know why he started in, I guess he thought he was playing Captain Save a ho for Tomhusker, whom may have been just fucking around but it wasn't that funny. Anyway it's all good You guys and a few idiots on the main board are all Pops has left here, He was a good poster but has really gone to shit, I feel sorry for the dude..

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word

Status
Not open for further replies.