• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys would really :L if you knew how much i do it...

Probably would. I dunno how much the people did back in college but it seemed like they were doing it all the time.

i used to smoke newport box 100's. at least 2 packs a day coughing up blood en sech

Terrible... If that doesnt say you better stop now I dont know what does. :L

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ummm. I started by replying to one of your owns witty comments, pops brought himself into it and I'm gonna make sure that old piece of shit has the most fucked up time on here every time he logs in. His worthless fuckin ass shouldn't even be here..So if you all except him and his ****er comments you def aren't offended by my homo comments

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i read the conversation...superflyer is a douche. thats what i took from that.

I'm a douche, fuck you punk. If your state was burning and you're friends lives were effected and I told you fuck it! let it burn, you wouldn't say anything huh. I personally don't give a fuck what you think pussy, you can suck a dick like you're other 2 butt buddy friends..

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a douche, fuck you punk. If your state was burning and you're friends lives were effected and I told you fuck it! let it burn, you wouldn't say anything huh. I personally don't give a fuck what you think pussy, you can suck a dick like you're other 2 butt buddy friends..

see now this is just an overreaction to someone's opinion....there is no reason to get hostile at oak, just tell him he is wrong...

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see now this is just an overreaction to someone's opinion....there is no reason to get hostile at oak, just tell him he is wrong...

It's all an over reaction of my pot polluted mind, right? Nah cause then it would be funnier..

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it's a message board, chill out. i actually have many friends that live in colorado. i lived there for 3 years. i'm just saying that you talking about how pops should be banned again is ridiculous. pops says what he wants, and i respect him for that. don't take shit so seriously and you would have much more fun on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.