• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2199481_o.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of that- I should probably go out and get a heart rate monitor......

Cuz that fucker has been beating like a jackhammer

Ye should watch your heart if you're gonna take any sort of weight loss pills.....

A lot of times those pills are loaded with shit that boost the heart rate en sech

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at clarksondevil's house and we were just chillin', when clarkson said "hey wonna' go to JJM's?" I said sure. We jump in his car and make the long drive from New York to Nebraska. It was early in the morning, about 4 or 5, so it was still mostly dark when we arrived. We get to JJM's house, knock, and his dad (RedAlert) answers the door and let's us in. JJM's mom (isisthisis) was still at work at the time.

I sit on the couch and clarkson goes to take a shower. A little girl was sleeping on the opposite couch, which I assume was his little sister. JJM wakes up and by that time clarkson is just getting out of the shower. JJM comes in to the living room and looks at me and I say "do you know who I am", he replies "no". I said "WestEndVol" he just looked at me and smiled and said "what's up man?".

clarkson while making himself at home, goes in the kitchen and starts making a home made pizza. JJM and I start drinking the beer I brought as a gift and play some COD while clarkson in cooking. I all of a sudden I stand up, look out his window behind the couch, gazing over the green fields for as far as I could see, and I said "this is going to be a good day".

Then I woke up...

:ranger:

Rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.