• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Huskers Bullshit Thread-Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a chicken breast....... and a salad

Need to come up with more thangs for snacks....

Trying to eat small things like 5 times a day, breakfast is two eggs- supper is usually chicken breast or fish, gotta come up with more things to go in between besides apples/bananas/oranges

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't know if its allowed on your diet, but nuts are great snackfoods. they contain quite a bit of fat though.

blueberries are amazing fruits, absolutely PACKED with anti-oxidants and vitamins...truly healthy snack.

i never ever get sick of hardboiled eggs and eat those all the time for a snack

also damned hard to beat oatmeal...i eat that stuff dry sometimes (by dry i mean i don't heat up water with it cause thats kinda hard to do, but make sure you have a big bottle of water with you if you eat oatmeal dry)

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
figured out what im going to do for dinner.

10oz ribeye marinated in soy sauce for 1.5 hours. patted dry with paper towel, then dabbed with canola oil (makes the spices stick) then spiced with lemon pepper and Stubbs steak seasoning.

side of yogurt, hard boiled egg, and a fresh spinach salad with olives and artichoke hearts topped with oil and vinegar.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at clarksondevil's house and we were just chillin', when clarkson said "hey wonna' go to JJM's?" I said sure. We jump in his car and make the long drive from New York to Nebraska. It was early in the morning, about 4 or 5, so it was still mostly dark when we arrived. We get to JJM's house, knock, and his dad (RedAlert) answers the door and let's us in. JJM's mom (isisthisis) was still at work at the time.

I sit on the couch and clarkson goes to take a shower. A little girl was sleeping on the opposite couch, which I assume was his little sister. JJM wakes up and by that time clarkson is just getting out of the shower. JJM comes in to the living room and looks at me and I say "do you know who I am", he replies "no". I said "WestEndVol" he just looked at me and smiled and said "what's up man?".

clarkson while making himself at home, goes in the kitchen and starts making a home made pizza. JJM and I start drinking the beer I brought as a gift and play some COD while clarkson in cooking. I all of a sudden I stand up, look out his window behind the couch, gazing over the green fields for as far as I could see, and I said "this is going to be a good day".

Then I woke up...

:ranger:

JJM is my son? :think:

nrgmorris

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a chicken breast....... and a salad

Need to come up with more thangs for snacks....

Trying to eat small things like 5 times a day, breakfast is two eggs- supper is usually chicken breast or fish, gotta come up with more things to go in between besides apples/bananas/oranges

Don't know if it is considered a snack, but I have been eating the heck out of plain pinto and black beans, with the occasional jalapeno thrown in. Just all around good for ya.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if it is considered a snack, but I have been eating the heck out of plain pinto and black beans, with the occasional jalapeno thrown in. Just all around good for ya.

Evening sir! You need to come around here more often!

Status
Not open for further replies.