• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Eastern Conference Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and btw, WiggityWack. I've personally seen MY team(you know, the one I stick with through thick AND through thin) win 11 titles with my own eyes. something which even by switching allegiances you've NEVER seen happen...

I dunno there, li'l fella. but I don't think I have anything to feel "sour grapes" about. but like you said you have Kevin"i can't defend" Love and Kyrie "the glass chandelier" Irving on your side. hm, grapes taste pretty good on MY side of the world. just sayin'...

Well he does have the fact he's a product of the Ohio public school district...which courtesy of Wiggy we've all come to learn is the best WORLD WIDE...along with their ice cream & symphony! :lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta say...kinda creeping me out to be honest...i mean...is there an actual basketball argument you are making or is this all some kind of - ya know- i have no clue--- lol.....i think its getting close to LAD treatment...creepy.

oh, and just so you know, reverse psychology doesn't work. lmao another troll tactic...

might wanna maybe just hit the ignore button...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta say...kinda creeping me out to be honest...i mean...is there an actual basketball argument you are making or is this all some kind of - ya know- i have no clue--- lol.....i think its getting close to LAD treatment...creepy.
He you go deflecting again. So typical.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ikr...?

guess i'll go on with "nothing to say", then. CLEARLY my "silence" is deafening...:lol:
Poor thing...I honestly think there's something wrong & he just can't help it.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he admitted it himself. CLEARLY he has no clue...:lol:
See this is what happens when people use TVs as babysitters instead of spending time with their kids!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See this is what happens when people use TVs as babysitters instead of spending time with their kids!

now THAT'S the truth. glad MY kid's self esteem isn't wrapped up in a sports message board. in all honesty THAT is truly "creepy"...

but then there IS an old saying, LAD. it takes ALL kinds to make a world...

but on the bright side I gotta give WiggityWack some credit. he DOES bring a special kind of laugh track to these boards...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now THAT'S the truth. glad MY kid's self esteem isn't wrapped up in a sports message board. in all honesty THAT is truly "creepy"...

but then there IS an old saying, LAD. it takes ALL kinds to make a world...

but on the bright side I gotta give WiggityWack some credit. he DOES bring a special kind of laugh track to these boards...
Yes, I certainly agree it takes ALL kinds and he is definitely proof of that without a doubt.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone who is meant to be a lawyer (lol) he spends an awful lot of time trolling on an internet message board. And then loses most of his arguments.

He's either really shit at his job or even worse at bullshitting.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, and just so you know, reverse psychology doesn't work. lmao another troll tactic...

might wanna maybe just hit the ignore button...
im just saying- even despite numerous battles and the questioning (or total denial) of eachothers intelligence- i at least have a decent basketball argument with turnup, trojan etc. once in a while- and even heatles i enjoy a little CF even if we are diametrically opposed. At this point with you its nothing but you whining about me constantly...it just grows sad and creepy and is a waste of time....at that point- there really is nothing to talk about...well see i guess...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just saying- even despite numerous battles and the questioning (or total denial) of eachothers intelligence- i at least have a decent basketball argument with turnup, trojan etc. once in a while- and even heatles i enjoy a little CF even if we are diametrically opposed. At this point with you its nothing but you whining about me constantly...it just grows sad and creepy and is a waste of time....at that point- there really is nothing to talk about...well see i guess...

if by "whining" you mean laughing uncontrollably...!!:pound::pound::pound:

seems I know enough about the game that no one else questions it. I just know a troll when I see one. it is what it is...

STILL responding, yo-yo. as I said earlier keep up the good work...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone who is meant to be a lawyer (lol) he spends an awful lot of time trolling on an internet message board. And then loses most of his arguments.

He's either really shit at his job or even worse at bullshitting.

well in my line of work I kind of have to know when a line of BS is being used, an excuse is made, or when someone is trying to blow smoke up someone's ass. not trying to brag but I consider myself good at what I do...

now I can admit that in the real world it CAN be a tad aggravating at times, but I wouldn't do it if I didn't like it...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point with you its nothing but you whining about me constantly...it just grows sad and creepy and is a waste of time...

You mean like when someone repeatedly watches your profile page, copies and pastes your status updates, and studies posts you've made months ago?

Sound familiar? I almost expect you to be across the street from me with some binoculars and a box of donuts.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like when someone repeatedly watches your profile page, copies and pastes your status updates, and studies posts you've made months ago?

Sound familiar? I almost expect you to be across the street from me with some binoculars and a box of donuts.

well, guess I can now honestly say it...

the duality in this clown is simply...HYSTERICAL...:wash::wash:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, think I've laughed enough. now can someone give me what they think of the match-ups this first weekend of the playoffs...?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think i'll mainly be watching the Heat v Celtics series. Want to see what Whiteside can do in BIG games.

yeah that one's interesting to me, but I also wanna see if the Raptors are truly "overrated" or if they really ARE worth their second seed billing. I see a whole lotta folks don't put a whole lotta stock in these guys. just in this case want to see who's right and who's wrong...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:surprised:
Oh now this is a new low.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, think I've laughed enough. now can someone give me what they think of the match-ups this first weekend of the playoffs...?
Finally the playoffs are here!!! I want to see the Heat/Celts match up and also am hoping to see a Cavs/Detroit series (if Detroit makes it)

Status
Not open for further replies.