• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Eastern Conference Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

It's partly because of Lebron and partly because you are such a polarizing poster.

Most of the venom spewed at your Team is less about them and mostly in response to your bravado.

You rarely have anything to say about the Clippers, negative or positive.

So, it makes it easy for me to like you....lol

But, you have to admit that you bait both e the Heat and Lakers fanbases and you seem to enjoy the cyber-tussle.

can't speak for anyone else, but the little guy DOES make for a good punching bag...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

It's partly because of Lebron and partly because you are such a polarizing poster.

Most of the venom spewed at your Team is less about them and mostly in response to your bravado.

You rarely have anything to say about the Clippers, negative or positive.

So, it makes it easy for me to like you....lol

But, you have to admit that you bait both e the Heat and Lakers fanbases and you seem to enjoy the cyber-tussle.

Without a ring, there can be no brovado.
Then, if a championship did occur, other the Cavs fans nobody would care 24 hours later.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just funny how there are BY FAR the most posts on the NBA portion of this site are against Wiggy --- love em or hate em- you gotta say that he is foremost in the minds of most basketball finds!!! Makes it a lot of fun.

slightly updated

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to personally thank the Heat for destroying the Cavs a few weeks ago and waking up playoff LeBron.

LeBron since that game (10 games): 28.4 PPG, 8.0 RPG, 8.5 APG , 65% FG, 54% 3PT, 72% TS

Awesome stat line.

The only thing that could bring this post back down to earth would be if you had to include the rest of the team's stats. :lol:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome stat line.

The only thing that could bring this post back down to earth would be if you had to include the rest of the team's stats. :lol:

Please, no.

:lalala::lalala:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its easy to ignore a lunatic....its not so easy to ignore someone that is giving you the truth- especially when you don't like what you are hearing. :thumb:

or make fun of a clown when it's bullshit he's spewing...?

clearly you don't like debates. you just like getting into it with others around here. not that I mind, it's entertaining watching you go through all the angst your trash talk gets you...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or make fun of a clown when it's bullshit he's spewing...?

clearly you don't like debates. you just like getting into it with others around here. not that I mind, it's entertaining watching you go through all the angst your trash talk gets you...
you have nothing to say man. honestly you just keep on repeating yourself about how much you dont like my opinions. If you think I care at all- especially from a bitter-butt-hurt Laker fan who was delusional enough to pick them to be .500 in the West this year- i mean- i dont know what to tell ya. I cant believe you keep up at it- you must get really annoyed at me or the Cavs or maybe both- i have no clue. At its basest level it just makes me laugh that someone who's team has won, what ? 14 games? is making fun of the team who just clinched 1st in the East- has LeBron James, KI, Love- the highest payroll in the league...etc....it just comes off as sour grapes man. You seem really bitter and angry.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have nothing to say man. honestly you just keep on repeating yourself about how much you dont like my opinions. If you think I care at all- especially from a bitter-butt-hurt Laker fan who was delusional enough to pick them to be .500 in the West this year- i mean- i dont know what to tell ya. I cant believe you keep up at it- you must get really annoyed at me or the Cavs or maybe both- i have no clue. At its basest level it just makes me laugh that someone who's team has won, what ? 14 games? is making fun of the team who just clinched 1st in the East- has LeBron James, KI, Love- the highest payroll in the league...etc....it just comes off as sour grapes man.

well, in your own words it'd be "easy to ignore me" then, right...?

this dude's a friggin' crack-up...

but hey, it's kind of a specialty of mine. being able to cut through bullshit. it's simply what I do...

DO keep trying that butt-hurt Lakers angle btw. it seems to be working SOOOO well up to now...:pound::pound::pound:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have nothing to say man. honestly you just keep on repeating yourself about how much you dont like my opinions. If you think I care at all- especially from a bitter-butt-hurt Laker fan who was delusional enough to pick them to be .500 in the West this year- i mean- i dont know what to tell ya. I cant believe you keep up at it- you must get really annoyed at me or the Cavs or maybe both- i have no clue. At its basest level it just makes me laugh that someone who's team has won, what ? 14 games? is making fun of the team who just clinched 1st in the East- has LeBron James, KI, Love- the highest payroll in the league...etc....it just comes off as sour grapes man. You seem really bitter and angry.
My goodness... the irony just drips from this post uncontrollably. :L

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but hey, it's kind of a specialty of mine. being able to cut through bullshit. it's simply what I do...

DO keep trying that butt-hurt Lakers angle btw. it seems to be working SOOOO well up to now...:pound::pound::pound:

This is going to be funny when in a few months time the Lakers end up with Ingram or Simmons and the cavs get a participation medal.

So even when the Lakers have had their worst ever season, they still end up better than the cavs with their best season.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and btw, WiggityWack. I've personally seen MY team(you know, the one I stick with through thick AND through thin) win 11 titles with my own eyes. something which even by switching allegiances you've NEVER seen happen...

I dunno there, li'l fella. but I don't think I have anything to feel "sour grapes" about. but like you said you have Kevin"i can't defend" Love and Kyrie "the glass chandelier" Irving on your side. hm, grapes taste pretty good on MY side of the world. just sayin'...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i gotta say...kinda creeping me out to be honest...i mean...is there an actual basketball argument you are making or is this all some kind of - ya know- i have no clue--- lol.....i think its getting close to LAD treatment...creepy.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta say...kinda creeping me out to be honest...i mean...is there an actual basketball argument you are making or is this all some kind of - ya know- i have no clue--- lol.....i think its getting close to LAD treatment...creepy.

and yet he keeps on responding. you're a yo-yo, and it seems i'm holding the string...

hehe, DO keep up the good work...

Status
Not open for further replies.