• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Eastern Conference Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) Where did I say anything about the Cavs being inexperienced?

2.) As Heatles pointed out, Lebron likely skews the number.

They have coaches and a couple of players who have won championships and several with a fair amount of playoff experience. Thus, they know how to win and what the playoffs are about. That makes them a potentially dangerous team.
Whiteside is going to go into emotional overload....hes gonna break. The physicality of the playoffs- if he gets a call or two going against him- they better have his designated babysitters nearby or i think it will get UGLY.

its just all sorts of pathetic that this guy needs designated babysitters at age 26 by the way. Humiliating.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside is going to go into emotional overload....hes gonna break. The physicality of the playoffs- if he gets a call or two going against him- they better have his designated babysitters nearby or i think it will get UGLY.

its just all sorts of pathetic that this guy needs designated babysitters at age 26 by the way. Humiliating.

So are we now ready to make the Whiteside will get suspended in the playoffs bet?
If not, then you should prob STFU with your hope.
If he wants to stay with the Heat, which I think he does, he won't fuck up.
If he does, they won't invest in him moving forward IMO.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to personally thank the Heat for destroying the Cavs a few weeks ago and waking up playoff LeBron.

LeBron since that game (10 games): 28.4 PPG, 8.0 RPG, 8.5 APG , 65% FG, 54% 3PT, 72% TS

LeBron always paces himself.
I think the timing of the Heat game was just coincidence.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat control their own destiny. Time to take care of business.

gotta admit I like it. seems to me the Heat are going about this "blue collar" style, which I gotta respect. not gonna Wiggy your chances here, but if they DID get a deep playoff run outta this i'd have to say mission accomplished for this season and go up from there...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are we now ready to make the Whiteside will get suspended in the playoffs bet?
If not, then you should prob STFU with your hope.
If he wants to stay with the Heat, which I think he does, he won't fuck up.
If he does, they won't invest in him moving forward IMO.

is Wiggy STILL trollin' this shit...?

man, I can't WAIT to see these 2 teams square off to watch Wiggy sweat bullets...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whiteside really seems to have you worried.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why Tristan was just named Cavs starting C in anticipation of the match up :lol:?
Plus Mozgov for some reason is just plain awful this season.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you ain't lyin'. Whiteside has Wiggy waking up in cold sweats. hell, if you look at what the guy did to 'em in their last meeting you can't hardly blame him. it MIGHTA put the fear of God in ME. too...

but maybe if Wiggy clicks his heels together and keeps repeating to himself "Whiteside'll break, Whiteside'll break" MAYBE he'll get the results he's wishing for...:heh:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only thing the Cavs have that could possibly slow down Whiteside would be James baiting him into picking up stupid fouls.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you ain't lyin'. Whiteside has Wiggy waking up in cold sweats. hell, if you look at what the guy did to 'em in their last meeting you can't hardly blame him. it MIGHTA put the fear of God in ME. too...

but maybe if Wiggy clicks his heels together and keeps repeating to himself "Whiteside'll break, Whiteside'll break" MAYBE he'll get the results he's wishing for...:heh:

More likely that a house falls on him. :dhd:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell, he practically took the ball out of his hands on that play. dude's a FORCE when he's focused...like he CLEARLY was in that game...

He honestly seems to get insulted when players attempt that type of move on him.
Smart centers with any type of mid range game know that their best option to succeed is to take that 8-10 footer.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He honestly seems to get insulted when players attempt that type of move on him.
Smart centers with any type of mid range game know that their best option to succeed is to take that 8-10 footer.

yeah that's kinda my thought too. seems to take it personal, which imo is a GOOD thing...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta admit I like it. seems to me the Heat are going about this "blue collar" style, which I gotta respect. not gonna Wiggy your chances here, but if they DID get a deep playoff run outta this i'd have to say mission accomplished for this season and go up from there...
how do they go up when they odnt even have the cap room to bring this same team back next year?

Heat have one of the bigger projects this summer-- obviously Whiteside and Johnson are due for big raises. You cant pay everyone....Deng is a FA....its practically impossible to bring back all 3 and Wade...some very tough choices are going to have to be made....personally- id trade Dragic if you were able to and clear our room.

the fact is- the money dictates that the Heats roster will take a step back- whether that is a small step or a significant step we shall see- but what we do know is that unless something truly unforeseen happens- the Heat will have less talent next year than they do this year. Bosh is obviously a huge question- and really- it pretty much all comes down to him- if he is healthy enough to play- they can do some things- if he is not- they have a 25M dollar millstone tied around their neck dragging them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.