• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Dallas/Refs/Lions/NFL/Roger/Pete suck thread

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what we really want to know, is Gronk's take on foreign policy.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows the cowboys got a gift. Except cowboy fans who are looking like Sylvester with a yellow feather in his mouth. If the fix is in, expect lots of penalties on dallas next week when they don't matter. Just so they could say the penalties were even when game deciding penalties go against GB.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, its gone all the way to the president? Gee dallas, ain't it great to get this much attention to how your last game was awarded to you? Its only a matter of time before the Prime minister of Nobooty weighs in and the NFL will be forced to replay the game.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happened on the critical 4th down play with 6 minutes left. Would have been called back to replay the down at 4th and 14. Cowboys would have likely punted. Not so sure they complete comeback with Detroit able to take time off clock.

It would have been 4th & 16 from their own 48 with 6 minutes left. They would have punted. It was a pretty obvious takedown but at the time I was mostly pissed that they didn't cover Jason fucking Witten. I posted early in that game that he was going to be trouble and was literally yelling at the tv for them to cover him. They didn't listen to me. The guy isn't fast or especially big and strong. His hands are good but not the best. All he does is get open and catch passes when they need it the most. I can't stand that guy. I wish he was a Lion.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup the NFL notified the lions that the refs missed a call on the 4th and 6 saying suh was held

If that was JJ Watt does he get the call? My guess would be, yes... My gut tells me that they let it slide because of the # on the back and the name on the jersey...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in summary, Dallas fans are not allowed to complain about the refs if they do lose in GB...

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in summary, Dallas fans are not allowed to complain about the refs if they do lose in GB...

Actually, if they ever complain about the refs for years to come, they will be reminded of this game. When the Prime minister of Nobooty weighs in, its a big deal!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh-for-fucks-sake.jpg

And with Detroit losing by 4 points, Where was Suh and his almighty defense????
Why didn't they stop the final drive that gave the Cowboys the win???
This is what makes or breaks the game, the defenses inability to stop the Cowboys when the game was on the line!!!!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh-for-fucks-sake.jpg

And with Detroit losing by 4 points, Where was Suh and his almighty defense????
Why didn't they stop the final drive that gave the Cowboys the win???
This is what makes or breaks the game, the defenses inability to stop the Cowboys when the game was on the line!!!!

Look, I kind of agree this has been getting beat to death but it's not really fair to say stuff like Detroit didn't make enough plays or the defense should have stopped Dallas. I mean Detroit was actually making enough plays on that drive but a bad flag stopped them from continuing. And the point of this thread was to show that the NFL is now saying there was a hold on Suh that wasn't called. So its hard to say "where was Suh", he was there, being held apparently.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop it, you're killing me. You just keep pouring the good news about this call on me. I can handle more tears, let alone from the prick in the oval office.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knows the cowboys got a gift. Except cowboy fans who are looking like Sylvester with a yellow feather in his mouth. If the fix is in, expect lots of penalties on dallas next week when they don't matter. Just so they could say the penalties were even when game deciding penalties go against GB.

Waah, Waah, Waah.... :bawling:

You guys are a load of laughs.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, its gone all the way to the president? Gee dallas, ain't it great to get this much attention to how your last game was awarded to you? Its only a matter of time before the Prime minister of Nobooty weighs in and the NFL will be forced to replay the game.

The President of America is supposed to be talking about Americas Team. Don't know what else to tell ya.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys had a great comeback but the butt-hurt Lions fans and the rest of the Dallas haters continue to whine and cry.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was JJ Watt does he get the call? My guess would be, yes... My gut tells me that they let it slide because of the # on the back and the name on the jersey...

Or, you know, they are human and miss calls every single game.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys had a great comeback but the butt-hurt Lions fans and the rest of the Dallas haters continue to whine and cry.

Did you read the link to the story? The Cowboys had a great comeback alright, apparently aided by another non-call on Suh that would have resulted in you punting instead of scoring. Since this just came out today I don't think it's out of bounds to be commenting on it.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its fair to point out that Stafford never wins big games at this point. Caldwell probably is average, too, but didnt go for it on 4th and short and Dallas went for it on 4th and medium. You'd think that Detroits offense with Megatron, Ebron, a good oline, a healthy Bush and Golden Tate would be able to get more points on the board.

Champions go for it on 4th down. Ask Seattle from last year.

You know that the Lions were up 3 at midfield when they decided to punt and Dallas was down 3, on the Lions 42 with 6 minutes left when they decided to go for it, right ? Not exactly similar situations. Detroit has a good oline ?? Ebron ????? Fess up... some Cowboy fan really did pay you to post this junk, right ?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you read the link to the story? The Cowboys had a great comeback alright, apparently aided by another non-call on Suh that would have resulted in you punting instead of scoring. Since this just came out today I don't think it's out of bounds to be commenting on it.

Just ignore the guy, he's either a troll or just really in denial over the calls. There is no other reason he would be on here all day and night defending the calls.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions blew it on multiple plays and the PI, defensive holding errrrr non PI, defensive holding, Dez storming the field without his helmet just added to it. I wasn't 100% sure the Lions were gonna score a td anyway on that drive and a fg would've had the same impact to the end. Needless to say you can't blow a 21-7 lead in the playoffs. This is what separates teams like Detroit and yes Dallas to Seattle, NE, GB, Pittsburgh, etc. I'm more pissed their OC went into full ultra conservative mode in the 2nd half and Sam Martin had yet another shank punt in a big game. The only way to avoid these questionable calls especially when you're playing a "league favorite" is to bury them so officials decisions don't come into play.

Or score a single TD in the last 3.5 quarters. Might start with that.