• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Dallas/Refs/Lions/NFL/Roger/Pete suck thread

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda hard to find many non dallas fans that agree with you but yet millions agree with lions fans. Take out the cowboys and the lions fans out of this argument and the dallas side loses hands down.

lmao, so only ask the dallas-haters since no one really gives a rats ass about the Lions.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the roles were reversed I have a very hard time believing they'd be ho hum. :whistle:

If I were pointing at not getting a call as the reason we lost, I'd go ahead and punch myself in the dick for being an imbecile.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe just maybe Detroit wold have scored more than three if not for the bogus call..... If memory serves me correctly,Detoit was driving.....

But I also thought they should have tried to run the ball on 3rd and 1.......

But they didn't and still does not right the ship on the blown call.

If memory serves me right they didn't score a single TD after like the 5 minute mark of the 1Q.

Guess that one missed call in the 4th affected them earlier in the 2nd and 3rd Q?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ignore the guy, he's either a troll or just really in denial over the calls. There is no other reason he would be on here all day and night defending the calls.

Yeah... Most of the Cowboys are great and are great to discuss things with... But there always one or two bad apples that give the rest of the fan base a bad reputation... Just focus on the good apples... :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know that the Lions were up 3 at midfield when they decided to punt and Dallas was down 3, on the Lions 42 with 6 minutes left when they decided to go for it, right ? Not exactly similar situations. Detroit has a good oline ?? Ebron ????? Fess up... some Cowboy fan really did pay you to post this junk, right ?

If you are in that situation and haven't already decided to go for it on 4th and 1, then you run the damn ball.

You got outcoached.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it close your bedtime yet? :doh:

So I'm a child because rather than look for conspiracies I go with what is known by every true sports fan in the world?

Did you finish your homework before getting computer time?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ignore the guy, he's either a troll or just really in denial over the calls. There is no other reason he would be on here all day and night defending the calls.
Maybe you should put me on ignore mode if you don't like my opinions. I don't agree with most of your opinions either but that is the reason this is a sports forum. Instead of constantly making personal attacks against folks you don't agree with maybe you should just stay on topic.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawk tears are the tastiest.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should put me on ignore mode if you don't like my opinions. I don't agree with most of your opinions either but that is the reason this is a sports forum. Instead of constantly making personal attacks against folks you don't agree with maybe you should just stay on topic.

just ignore the hipster idiot.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... Most of the Cowboys are great and are great to discuss things with... But there always one or two bad apples that give the rest of the fan base a bad reputation... Just focus on the good apples... :suds:
Most Seattle fans are dip-shits and I haven't seen any good apples.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I kind of agree this has been getting beat to death but it's not really fair to say stuff like Detroit didn't make enough plays or the defense should have stopped Dallas. I mean Detroit was actually making enough plays on that drive but a bad flag stopped them from continuing. And the point of this thread was to show that the NFL is now saying there was a hold on Suh that wasn't called. So its hard to say "where was Suh", he was there, being held apparently.

Did you read the link to the story? The Cowboys had a great comeback alright, apparently aided by another non-call on Suh that would have resulted in you punting instead of scoring. Since this just came out today I don't think it's out of bounds to be commenting on it.

The guy that was given a GIFT by being allowed to play in the game.

Bottom line, when it counted the most, the last what 5 minutes, they could not stop Romo and the Dallas offense. If Suh and his boys would of sucked it up and played the last 5 minutes, shut Romo down, this conversation doesn't take place. Should of been an easy enough task since everyone says how much Romo sucks in the month of December, right??? But they couldn't do it, so instead of admitting defeat y'all would much rather piss and moan over the stupid shit that if they were so great, they would of over come!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And which are you.....
troll2.jpg

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are in that situation and haven't already decided to go for it on 4th and 1, then you run the damn ball.

You got outcoached.

I didn't like the 3rd down call either. Throwing to Pettigrew should have been out of the question unless he happened to be wide open. But punting on 4th was the play there. There was nothing wrong with punting on 4th in that situation except for the punt itself.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't like the 3rd down call either. Throwing to Pettigrew should have been out of the question unless he happened to be wide open. But punting on 4th was the play there. There was nothing wrong with punting on 4th in that situation except for the punt itself.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with punting on 4th. But based on field position and having a lead, unless you know you are going for it on 4th then you go with a run on 3rd and 1 or a nice short pass. Not a fade throw downfield.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well your team doesn't have much post season history, so that's understandable.

Last 10 years the Seahawks have had a lot more playoff experience then the Cowboys, with better results, but keep living off that ancient history.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were Seahawk fans this outraged about the fail mary call? Yes or no?

I've seen the following responses by Seahawk fans regarding the fail mary:

(1) "It was the right call"
(2) "Officiating mistakes are just part of the game"
(3) "It didn't help the playoff seeding anyway"

The third line wasn't used until much later, as this game was a season opener. Before spouting that bullshit, they were all using the first two.

So again I ask, were you outraged (at the time) that the wrong team won that game on an officiating mistake? Did you whine non-stop about what a terrible job the referees did and that you should not have won that game? Did you flood message boards with your outrage over the referees?

The answer is NO, you didn't.

The response you're missing is that Seattle got shafted by the refs already in the 4th quarter of that game. On third down, Kam Chancellor was called for a ridiculous pass inference penalty that led to Green Bay's only touchdown of the game. I feel the call at the end was wrong, but Green Bay never should have been ahead to begin with. No one talks about this play though. In this end the fail mary was a call that evened out the blunders. Tit for tat.

bigdaddytorr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: