• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Dallas/Refs/Lions/NFL/Roger/Pete suck thread

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFLs integrity has been plummeting for the last 15 years. It is more like the WWE then a real sport. What is next? A coach hits the ref upside the head with a steal chair while his player is blatantly breaking the rules and the ref can not call it because he did not see it.

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem is the drive after the call. It appears to me the refs took the Cowboys on their back. 2 huge holding calls on the defence while ignoring the holding on Dallas's game winning TD.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really should issue statements about not calling running into the Dallas kicker then. Then there is Williams getting called for OPI when he got shoved into the defender.

You know it was 4th & 19 right ? It wasn't even close to roughing. It was a 5 yarder at best. Yeah, Williams got screwed on that pick call or whatever it was.

I mentioned in the game day thread that our D-linemen were getting mugged on that game winning drive and remember the hold on Suh specifically. I'm surprised they fessed up to it. I was pissed at the time but holding happens and it doesn't always get called. That's just part of the game. Our guys probably held some of theirs that didn't get called.... but obviously I didn't have as keen an eye out for that. :whistle:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't matter when they elected him, shouldn't matter now.

I don't know if it will matter but I don't think anyone even knew he was a Cowboys fan until a few weeks ago. We were all at a bar watching the game and they showed Christie hugging Jerry Jones and the entire bar was in collective shock.

I doubt that Eagle fans who live in South Jersey are probably too keen on hearing Christie call them the worst fans in America.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally the truth about the end. Yes Dallas deserved the win, and Romo for once didn't throw a game changing pick in an important game. You don't blow a 14 point lead and blame it on one bad call.
:agree:

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it will matter but I don't think anyone even knew he was a Cowboys fan until a few weeks ago. We were all at a bar watching the game and they showed Christie hugging Jerry Jones and the entire bar was in collective shock.

I doubt that Eagle fans who live in South Jersey are probably too keen on hearing Christie call them the worst fans in America.

It was out there at least a year ago.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People's thoughts on Chris Christie are a perfect example of the hypocrisy of a lot of Americans. He's honest, he speaks his mind, he doesn't shy away from what he likes/dislikes and people hate him for it. I'm willing to bet the overwhelming majority of those same people hate that politicians lie and constantly try to hide stuff. That they are too dishonest. Which one do we want people?

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Eagles fans are generally a fairly nasty bunch.

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it was 4th & 19 right ? It wasn't even close to roughing. It was a 5 yarder at best. Yeah, Williams got screwed on that pick call or whatever it was.

I mentioned in the game day thread that our D-linemen were getting mugged on that game winning drive and remember the hold on Suh specifically. I'm surprised they fessed up to it. I was pissed at the time but holding happens and it doesn't always get called. That's just part of the game. Our guys probably held some of theirs that didn't get called.... but obviously I didn't have as keen an eye out for that. :whistle:

I know what it was. Here is a good one. How about Bush's TD where the Lions Oline roped around the guy on the end with a clear hold.

Point is shit happens in a game and things can be missed that have an impact. Good teams overcome and bad teams let it sink them.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for Detroit because of all the threads created by not Lion fans that keep reminding them and adding salt. Let it go

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fail mary was a regular season game that didn't prevent GB from making it to the playoffs. If you don't see the difference between calls that end your season and those that don't this might be too big of a topic for you. A better example would be SB40 and you bet our fans weren't happy about that.

Games where Seattle did get a call their way? Feel bad for the controversy, but take the win and move on. I'm not sure I can come up with any in the post season though.

I don't think Seahawk fans would have viewed that play any differently whether the fail mary occurred in the playoffs or in the regular season, and I don't see any reason to think otherwise.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10897830_837805889612631_6221382007538996459_n.jpg

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem is the drive after the call. It appears to me the refs took the Cowboys on their back. 2 huge holding calls on the defence while ignoring the holding on Dallas's game winning TD.

Really? One of those calls was because the Lions held the running back so bad he was dragged to the ground. Wow how haters see things different.:omg: