• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Dallas/Refs/Lions/NFL/Roger/Pete suck thread

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it's not fixed, otherwise Peyton Manning would have won a SB last year :yahoo:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made some jokes about it being fixed today, but from what I've seen over the course of this season it's pretty clear that the refs are, as a group, just completely inept at their jobs. It's just mind blowing how many big calls they can miss with how many of them are on the field and with the instant replay. Makes you wonder how we ever watched the game without replay in the past.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are people trying to argue what happened on the play? That is irrelevant because the CALL was PI on the defender. They huddled and announced it as a PI. The problem is, something made them pick up the flag.

We see missed calls all the time, but we never see what happened tonight.

And, since when are players allowed to run on the field, with their helmets off, to argue with the refs?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face guarding is not interference. Must be contact

There was contact, there was a facemask, and there was a 12th man on the field without a helmet. Bad deal all the way around by that crew. They were brutal all day both ways.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the Shehawks fans are livid about this play for some reason. It means they get a cakewalk in Carolina.

They finally won a lombardi, you think that would be enough for them to get their panties unbundled.

I don't care if it was Dallas playing or not... This play could a happened in the Cincy vs Indy game and I'd still be just as ticked... Fair play is always important in any sport...

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you could tell when a receiver & a defender were both called for offsetting PIs, because it has never happened.

You're the guy claiming that it's against the rules to have both offensive and defensive pass interference on the same play. Burden of proof is on you. Please cite the rule book and I'll eat my words. And if it isn't the case then it looks like the ref decided to pick the Cowboys defender to get the pi call when they were both roughing each other up so that would have been a good call, right?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
face guarding is not a penalty

When his hands were on the receiver while face guarding him is.

No one disagrees that was a PI... well outside of Dallas anyway.

As for conspiracy BS? No. Don't buy it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bad calls affected both teams.

Agendas prevent people from seeing that fact.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When his hands were on the receiver while face guarding him is.

No one disagrees that was a PI... well outside of Dallas anyway.

As for conspiracy BS? No. Don't buy it.

The WR hands were in his facemask, we all know that.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are people trying to argue what happened on the play? That is irrelevant because the CALL was PI on the defender. They huddled and announced it as a PI. The problem is, something made them pick up the flag.

We see missed calls all the time, but we never see what happened tonight.

And, since when are players allowed to run on the field, with their helmets off, to argue with the refs?

What if Suh ran onto the field to argue a call with the refs without his helmet ? What then ?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if it was Dallas playing or not... This play could a happened in the Cincy vs Indy game and I'd still be just as ticked... Fair play is always important in any sport...

LOL. Such bull shit.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Seattle fans

Take your crying about the refs posts to the NBA boards.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree he grabbed the face mask. He still had his hand on the shoulder before that.

The part you do not say since you are talking correct calls is Dez on the field one during a defensive series and without a helmet. So I do understand football rather good. Seen three wrong calls on the same play there.

Before you say I am butthurt about refs. Need to see other posts from me. I have not gone there at all.

Get over that. Odell Beckham was fined after week 16 and 17 for having his helmet off to complain to a ref. Niether was flagged, both were fined.

It happens ALL THE TIME. Refs aren't looking for that, they are working on the actual game play and letting fines handle the sideline stuff.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is all the proof you need that Dallas fans know they got a gift. If it wasn't a major deal, no thread.

Or maybe it was in reference to the 50 threads all saying the opposite thing?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no I don't think NFL games are fixed.

As bad as the call was, Detroit still shanked the punt and committed 2 obvious defensive penalties that aided the Boys GW TD drive

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree he grabbed the face mask. He still had his hand on the shoulder before that.

The part you do not say since you are talking correct calls is Dez on the field one during a defensive series and without a helmet. So I do understand football rather good. Seen three wrong calls on the same play there.

Before you say I am butthurt about refs. Need to see other posts from me. I have not gone there at all.

I don't think I seen to many Lion fans in the uproar on this. Mainly others. I was surprised the flag was picked up, but I don't claim that is why the Lions lost or why the Cowboys won. Hell to that point the refs calls were advantage Lions. Its not like all day long the refs were one sided towards the Cowboys. LOL
As far as officiating this year in the playoffs. lots are left to be desired.

I am cool with someone saying a call is a bad call or bad non call or whatever, but when people go all black helicopters mode. Well I like to have some fun with those people :)

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think NFL games could be fixed?

Seahawks fans learned this during Super Bowl XL aka "NFL front office has ordered that Jerome Bettis gets a ring no matter what" bowl.

The B.S. flags to kill our scoring drives were so obvious, even one of the retired refs who was responsible years later admitted it.

Feel sorry for the Lions they got jobbed like that, but imagine how much worse it is to be victims of this during an actual super bowl. Especially with a franchise that had never even been to one before. The fix was very obvious.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops didn't see the video posted. Yup, that's the angle, but the obvious bump by the defender was more severe and just the way they call it in the NFL. Like I said it really wasn't a bad interference by Hitchens and I don't think it would have been a big deal if not called. It was just the fact that they picked up the flag and picked it up so late that makes it a kind of bizarre play.

I'll be damned. A smart and honest Cowboys fan. Kudos.. also on noting that face guarding is no longer a penalty. It's not. There must be contact, which there was. No it wasn't an egregious PI but it certainly qualified as PI. It was the picking up of the flag that was beyond the pale. Also what's the rule on helmetless players ? I know yanking your helmet off when on the field is an automatic unsportsmanlike conduct, but what about when a guy like Dez runs onto the field to argue with a ref ?

The Lions still had their chances and did nothing with them. But this one wasn't just one of your run of the mill bad calls. It will be interesting to hear what the NFl/officiating spokesman has to say about it.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3