• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Dallas/Refs/Lions/NFL/Roger/Pete suck thread

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with the whole Pettigrew had his hand in the facemask isn't why they picked up the flag.

The NFL has called PI all year long if a defender doesn't turn his head.

If you want to call offsetting for the hands to the facemask fine but that still gives Detroit another crack at 3 and 1. And doesn't even address that asshat Dez Bryant punking the officials.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad you got knocked out of the playoffs.

:pound:

It certainly is... Thanks for the sympathy.

Considering the Cowboys haven't beat the Cardinals since 2006 you should feel pretty lucky the Cowboys didn't have to play a healthy Cardinals team in the playoffs this year. We wouldn't need help from the officials to make quick work of ya.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Considering the Cowboys haven't beat the Cardinals since 2006 you should feel pretty lucky the Cowboys didn't have to play a healthy Cardinals team in the playoffs this year. We wouldn't need help from the officials to make quick work of ya.
Yep, your heroes sure played an awesome game against Carolina. :L

jmann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive Pass Interference

Cowboys100 fan you are the one that doesn't understand football. The defensive player didn't even try to turn his head, he just through up his hands like he did nothing. The Dallas player held the Detroit player at the start of the play and continued to hold. The Dallas player has the same right to the ball as the Detroit player, not once did he look back for the ball, even before the his face masked was touched. He stopped the Detroit player from making a play on the ball. The Cowboys great offensive line allowed 5 or six sacks, that is not a good line at all. They were beat all day long until the 4th quarter, that is when they started holding the lions D-line players and got away with it. Teams that played like Dallas did do not advance in the playoffs to far. With that said I wanted the Cowboys to win the game just calling it the way TV showed what was going on. Bryant had no reason to be on the field and should have been flagged. Dallas got help from the refs it happens all the time in the NFL and will happen again. Dallas has been a 8 and 8 team for years and will fall back to that next year. You do not go from 8 and 8 one year and win the Super Bowl the next year.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys100 fan you are the one that doesn't understand football. The defensive player didn't even try to turn his head, he just through up his hands like he did nothing. The Dallas player held the Detroit player at the start of the play and continued to hold. The Dallas player has the same right to the ball as the Detroit player, not once did he look back for the ball, even before the his face masked was touched. He stopped the Detroit player from making a play on the ball. The Cowboys great offensive line allowed 5 or six sacks, that is not a good line at all. They were beat all day long until the 4th quarter, that is when they started holding the lions D-line players and got away with it. Teams that played like Dallas did do not advance in the playoffs to far. With that said I wanted the Cowboys to win the game just calling it the way TV showed what was going on. Bryant had no reason to be on the field and should have been flagged. Dallas got help from the refs it happens all the time in the NFL and will happen again. Dallas has been a 8 and 8 team for years and will fall back to that next year. You do not go from 8 and 8 one year and win the Super Bowl the next year.
:bawling:

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with the whole Pettigrew had his hand in the facemask isn't why they picked up the flag.

If you want to call offsetting for the hands to the facemask fine but that still gives Detroit another crack at 3 and 1. And doesn't even address that asshat Dez Bryant punking the officials.

The correct call should have been offsetting, and I don't blame Dez because they were about to job the Cowboys on that call. Should have been off setting and 3rd and 1. The penalty on Williams earlier in the game was BS, but did he cry about it? No he just went out the next play and busted off a 76 yard TD. Bad calls happen in the NFL, time to move on. Detroit blew a 14-0 lead and fumbled away a chance to win in the end. If this had all happened to the Cowboys, the only headline would be Romo choked again, no mention of any bad call.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually you get real sympathy from me. I like the Cards and thought it tough luck they were as limp as they were due to injuries.

A punter wouldn't have hurt either but I felt sorry for them.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you get real sympathy from me. I like the Cards and thought it tough luck they were as limp as they were due to injuries.

A punter wouldn't have hurt either but I felt sorry for them.
I have no pity for them. Other teams experience injuries too.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep on whining... :bawling:

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions have won ONE playoff game in 57 years. I am not saying they are better than the Cowboys, but I am saying that they were the better team on Sunday. Just as we are starting to make a move out of NFL obscurity, the refs gut us like a trout. No way should that call have been reversed. The refs were wrong and for them to admit they were wrong wouldn't make things better, but it would make them look a lot less foolish.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the pass interference should not have been called Dez Bryant ran on the field like a lunatic to argue with the refs. Should have been unsportsmanlike conduct.

They are all ignoring that because it defeats all the excuses they otherwise have to justify an unjustified victory.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that call came after the tide had turned.

It was simply a nice even up for letting Suh play and not calling the running into the kicker earlier....

It was borderline at best and it would have been a 5 yard penalty. It was 4th & 19. They would have just had to punt it again.... or decline the penalty.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, that was one play in an almost three and a half hour game. I can't help it if you ignored the other 3:29.

It was one play, and had it been called correctly, as everyone other than Cowboys fans are saying, the Lions would have had at least 4 more plays that followed. More time would have been taken off the clock and you would have gotten the ball back deeper in your own end.

And that makes no assumption that drive would not have ended with a touchdown and effectively sealed the game. It was ONE play that altered the path of the game and the numerous plays that followed.

It's a shit stained victory that wasn't earned on the field. Find me one other play in NFL history where the flag was thrown, the call announced, the yardage marked off, and THEN they decide to change the call? And the unsportsmanlike conduct overlook was another blatantly horrific job of officiating.

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If your team had either Palmer or even Stanton at QB ... it would've the team to beat ... such is life.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep on whining... :bawling:

Funny Cowboy fans are the only ones thinking this wasn't a crucial call. :pound:

If the Boys got hosed it would be nonstop bitching.

As for dez like a call or not you don't leave the sidelines that gets called routinely.

You guys won but don't pretend as if that call didn't help.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact of the matter is that Jerry Jones paid the refs off during Jerry's bus party back in August. They had to make it look fair by making legit calls in the first half, then allowed the Dallas Zebras to get away with holding on both sides of the ball in order to give Romo his minutes of glory and for FOX to gain ratings! Now if you excuse me, I need to go purchase a tinfoil hat!