• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Dallas/Refs/Lions/NFL/Roger/Pete suck thread

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game is over. But the call will go on forever. The next time a dallas fan tries to complain about officiating, someone will remind them of the flag that wasn't. And so dallas needs to do like pitts and get their canned response ready. Same as the fail mary. GB fans like to remind us.

That's just the way it is.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol like i said......dummy

I lived in michigan my whole life. Moved to chicago 8 yrs ago. Why would i stop rooting for the teams i rooted for for 30 yrs? Just because i moved 2 and a half hours away to chicago? So how does that work switching teams when u move? Just adopt the good teams? So why cowboys? Not the jets. Or why the yanks and not the rangers? I think we all know why. I dont dump my teams because i moved. Believe it or not theres a shit load of lion and packer fans that live in chicago. Were not all bandwagoners like cowboy fans

So which is it then? Must you root for your local team or does geography not matter? You can't have it both ways. Your local team is now the Bears. I haven't changed any of my teams since I picked them as a kid, so why should I change?

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it to late for the Refs to pick up the flag against Steve Smith from a few weeks back when we played the Bengals?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did i say geography matters? Just funny a yankee fan whos a cowboy fan. Are u lebron james

Yes, I am Lebron James. How in the world did you figure that out Clouseau???

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do they not deserve it? They didn't make the Damn call. Did the game end on the call? No. Detroit had the lead, the ball, and 8 minutes left. Whose fault was it the Lions didn't go for it on 4th and 1 after throwing the ball on 3rd down? Whose fault was it the Lions shanked a 10 yards punt? Why couldn't they make a stop on 4th and 6? Stop the Cowboys on 3rd and goal after the penalty pushed them back to the 7. Whose fault was it Stafford fumbled not once but twice on the last drive? Whose fault was it the Lions blew a 14-0 first half and 17-7 2nd half lead. One debatable call cost them the game? Now who's delusional?

Oh i agree but to act like that play didnt help. Like tom jackson said, it was a HUGE call. If its called, and then the penalty on dez the ball wouldve been on or around the 15 i believe. Even a FG there is huge. If or when dallas scored a TD THEN det would of only needed a FG to win at the end instead of needing a TD. spin it how u want but that was a huge call. Thats why every radio and tv show are talking about it. On syrious radio last night all the hosts were saying how detroit got screwed.

Also i agree. Caldwell shouldnt had been a fuckin chump and went for it. If we were up 4 or more i say punt but only up 3? Go for it. Thats why coaches like belicheck win. They got balls

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this whining about the officiating is coming from Cowboys haters. Get over it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle doesn't want to play Dallas again and I can't blame them.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picking up the flag was certainly questionable. However, I am a little curious why the Seahawks fanbase appears to have more sand in their collective quims over the call than any other fanbase, including the Lions.

:noidea:

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that it is Monday and reviews of the call have been dissected, it sure looks like the Seahawk fans that orated their disgust over that entire play we correct.
It now sounds like there were as many as 4 fouls on that play. If true, the 1st foul was the jersey grab by the defender which would have made it 1st down and remove the lousy punt from the book.
The Dallas fans in the exact same fashion as the Pittsburgh fans in XL just want everyone to forget about it and move on. Yet, with the true and honest fans bad calls like this don't tend to go away. It will be recalled for a long long time.
Again, the Seahawk fans that voiced their contempt of that call were spot on.

Just click that NBA Forums tab at the top of your screen, and you'll find tons of "its the ref's fault" threads you will probably enjoy.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which is it then? Must you root for your local team or does geography not matter? You can't have it both ways. Your local team is now the Bears. I haven't changed any of my teams since I picked them as a kid, so why should I change?

???????

Lets try this again. I was born in michigan. Rooted for the detroit teams for 30 years. Had nuthin to do with geography. Thats who i grew up liking. Lived closer to chicago then detroit. THEN. stay with me here corky, i kno its rough....I MOVED TO CHICAGO. .....NOW chicago IS MY local team. So a REAL fan dumps his team just because he moves? So i should just start liking chicago teams because i live here? Why? Ive LOVED detroit teams my whole life.

Unlike you, i dont do the bandwagon thing

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picking up the flag was certainly questionable. However, I am a little curious why the Seahawks fanbase appears to have more sand in their collective quims over the call than any other fanbase, including the Lions.

:noidea:

I know right? what does it matter to them If the Lions lost..I think they are afraid of playing the Cowboys

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
???????

Lets try this again. I was born in michigan. Rooted for the detroit teams for 30 years. Had nuthin to do with geography. Thats who i grew up liking. Lived closer to chicago then detroit. THEN. stay with me here corky, i kno its rough....I MOVED TO CHICAGO. .....NOW chicago IS MY local team. So a REAL fan dumps his team just because he moves? So i should just start liking chicago teams because i live here? Why? Ive LOVED detroit teams my whole life.

Unlike you, i dont do the bandwagon thing

No. I never said you should change teams. I'm not stupid enough to think that the map should decide what teams someone likes. You seem to think I can't be a Dallas fan because I'm from NY. But you now say yourself it has nothing to do with Geography? So why the question in the first place?

You are a Detroit fan in Chi. and who lived closer to Chi than Det. Why the difference? I've been a Cowboy fan for 30 years, why the difference? I'm just trying to follow your...for lack of a better term "logic"...

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record, hate the bears. Hate the chi sox. Hate the bulls except vs lebron. Dont care for the hawks, didnt mind them until they started winning and now theyre chicagos darlings. Only team in chicago i like is the cubs. And thats because they are NL and the tigers are AL. But if they play each other i would want detroit to bury them.