• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Dallas/Refs/Lions/NFL/Roger/Pete suck thread

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil-er
I have yet to hear anyone other than Cowboys fans talking at all about the defenders facemask,
Really? No one other than Cowboy fans says he grabbed his facemask? How about this guy below?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil-er
Call defensive holding and offensive PI if you want

:pound:How desperate are you to try and grasp at that straw to justify a very tarnished win. Put up the rest of that quote you sad, sad little man.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Cowboys fan who won't admit they'd be screaming bloody murder on here if the roles were reversed and the Lions won is a complete, pants-on-fire liar.

If? If?

If doesn't count.

I hear that from Seattle fans all the time.....

I thought it was bee-U-tee-full.....

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take your crying about the refs posts to the NBA boards.
Now that it is Monday and reviews of the call have been dissected, it sure looks like the Seahawk fans that orated their disgust over that entire play we correct.
It now sounds like there were as many as 4 fouls on that play. If true, the 1st foul was the jersey grab by the defender which would have made it 1st down and remove the lousy punt from the book.
The Dallas fans in the exact same fashion as the Pittsburgh fans in XL just want everyone to forget about it and move on. Yet, with the true and honest fans bad calls like this don't tend to go away. It will be recalled for a long long time.
Again, the Seahawk fans that voiced their contempt of that call were spot on.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If? If?

If doesn't count.

Hank, you seem to have an unhealthy fixation on all things Seattle.

Seek counseling. You will feel better.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And both of your teams would give their left nut to have him wear your uniform :suds:

The guy is amazing but he could have cost his team 15 yards there. He needs to be smarter than that

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just waiting for you to argue the above with yourself first...and I don't have to justify anything. I double checked the newspaper this morning and they still listed it as a Cowboy win, so I'm good.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is amazing but he could have cost his team 15 yards there. He needs to be smarter than that.

Yep, Dez is one of the luckiest guys on the planet this morning. He could have easily been the goat of the game.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We got a huge break. I would have called it"
-Barry Church Dallas Cowboy's safety

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Where those fans were wrong all along was in their statements that it was the ONLY reason Dallas won. Was it a bad call? Sure, but there were a lot of bad calls and other aspects of the game that decided the ultimate winner just like in all sporting events. But, I do agree with you that just like the Pittsburgh SB win, Seattle fans will be talking about this for a long time...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is amazing but he could have cost his team 15 yards there. He needs to be smarter than that

Sadly, there is a better chance that we get the same call again in the GB game than of that happening...

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just waiting for you to argue the above with yourself first...and I don't have to justify anything. I double checked the newspaper this morning and they still listed it as a Cowboy win, so I'm good.

You keep on telling yourself you don't have to, or better yet, aren't trying to, justify anything. Everyone who watched the game saw how it went down and my enjoyment is in knowing that you know the entire football world knows you don't deserve it.

You will play next week and the Lions won't. It smells like shit but you don't seem to mind that taste so to each his own.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defender ran thru the reciever and never turned to find the ball. Its easy to see the defenders hand on pettigrews shoulder before the ball even gets there. That gets called everytime. Same way they called it vs pitt vs balt. But of course dallas fans are blind to it.

What gets me mad is they announced the penalty and the teams moved towards the 30 THEN they decided to say oh well nevermind. Never in my 30+ yrs of watching football have i seen that. I guess the lions owner should get a party bus and invite someone

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, there is a better chance that we get the same call again in the GB game than of that happening...

I don't follow the Boys day in and day out but I was under the impression Bryant had been a tad bit less of a knucklehead the last year or so. Could be with the Jets sucking as much as they have I haven't been paying as much attention to football as a whole

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a clue!! The defensive holding took place before anything. Completely pulled and stretched the jersey. That call wasn't made.

I have yet to hear anyone other than Cowboys fans talking at all about the defenders facemask, that's all from fans trying to wipe the stench off a shit smelling victory.

Call defensive holding and offensive PI if you want and guess what, the Lions still should have had first and 10 at the 26 yard yard. It's as plain as day in the rulebook on the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for Bryant rushing onto the field without a helmet to confront the ref on a call. Could not be an easier call to make right there. Inexcusable that it wasn't. NFL should be ashamed.

This one stinks bad, Cowboys fans want to try and justify a win that ranks right up there with Seahawks/Packers debacle. The end of the story is that the Cowboys will play next week and the Lions won't. The win is tarnished and then some thanks to officiating that was simply beyond horrible.

You keep on telling yourself you don't have to, or better yet, aren't trying to, justify anything. Everyone who watched the game saw how it went down and my enjoyment is in knowing that you know the entire football world knows you don't deserve it.

You will play next week and the Lions won't. It smells like shit but you don't seem to mind that taste so to each his own.

No, that was one play in an almost three and a half hour game. I can't help it if you ignored the other 3:29.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defender ran thru the reciever and never turned to find the ball. Its easy to see the defenders hand on pettigrews shoulder before the ball even gets there. That gets called everytime. Same way they called it vs pitt vs balt. But of course dallas fans are blind to it.

What gets me mad is they announced the penalty and the teams moved towards the 30 THEN they decided to say oh well nevermind. Never in my 30+ yrs of watching football have i seen that. I guess the lions owner should get a party bus and invite someone

Who is blind to it?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol a yankee and a cowboy fan

Says the all Detroit fan guy from Chicago...
Or If you moved, why didn't you switch teams if geography matters?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If? If?

If doesn't count.

If from seattle fans? Like IF they DIDNT win the superbowl? OR IF theyre not the reigning superbowl champions?:noidea:

Man dallas fans are dumb. I almost forgot since they have been shitty for some time now. Watch them all vanish when GB stomps them next week.