• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Dallas/Refs/Lions/NFL/Roger/Pete suck thread

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys100 fan you are the one that doesn't understand football. The defensive player didn't even try to turn his head, he just through up his hands like he did nothing. The Dallas player held the Detroit player at the start of the play and continued to hold. The Dallas player has the same right to the ball as the Detroit player, not once did he look back for the ball, even before the his face masked was touched. He stopped the Detroit player from making a play on the ball. The Cowboys great offensive line allowed 5 or six sacks, that is not a good line at all. They were beat all day long until the 4th quarter, that is when they started holding the lions D-line players and got away with it. Teams that played like Dallas did do not advance in the playoffs to far. With that said I wanted the Cowboys to win the game just calling it the way TV showed what was going on. Bryant had no reason to be on the field and should have been flagged. Dallas got help from the refs it happens all the time in the NFL and will happen again. Dallas has been a 8 and 8 team for years and will fall back to that next year. You do not go from 8 and 8 one year and win the Super Bowl the next year.
Holy shit. Find the enter key and use it now and then. :what:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions have won ONE playoff game in 57 years. I am not saying they are better than the Cowboys, but I am saying that they were the better team on Sunday. Just as we are starting to make a move out of NFL obscurity, the refs gut us like a trout. No way should that call have been reversed. The refs were wrong and for them to admit they were wrong wouldn't make things better, but it would make them look a lot less foolish.

Your team is stuffed with some of the most undesirable rubbish to grace a football field since the 70's. Stepping and stomping on guise who can't defend themselves is incomprehensible. Yet, the majority of Lions fans were trying to downplay this crap.

Sorry, you'll find few here who will agree with your assessment of the referee's decisions unless they're born and bred Cowboy haters.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im alive right.

If it was 1985, would you feel the same?

WTF are you talking about? YOU made a statement that is wrong and you can't possibly prove :)

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you vote for a candidate based on their rooting interest in sports you should be pushed in front of an oncoming train.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's Christies fault the Rangers and Mets will never win. I hate this guy vote Democrat 2016.

Regardless of my political position, If Hilary rep's the dem's, I'm going the other way as fast as possible.

That's my political rant. I'm not trying to hijack the thread. I promise I will stop.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you vote for a candidate based on their rooting interest in sports you should be pushed in front of an oncoming train.
We'd lose more than half of SportsHoopla then.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....C.C. Looked like he was "defending" the shrimp-scampi at the Buffett-table...!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it unbelievable that the flag was picked up.

Have you ever seen a PI flag picked up other than when the ball was ruled uncatchable before yesterday?

Complete fail on the refs part.

Although not the first time the Cowboys have benefited from a blown PI call....

DREW PEARSON PUSHED OFF!!!! :lol:

It was one play, and had it been called correctly, as everyone other than Cowboys fans are saying, the Lions would have had at least 4 more plays that followed. More time would have been taken off the clock and you would have gotten the ball back deeper in your own end.

And that makes no assumption that drive would not have ended with a touchdown and effectively sealed the game. It was ONE play that altered the path of the game and the numerous plays that followed.
It's a shit stained victory that wasn't earned on the field. Find me one other play in NFL history where the flag was thrown, the call announced, the yardage marked off, and THEN they decide to change the call? And the unsportsmanlike conduct overlook was another blatantly horrific job of officiating.

Seriously, how many DPI calls have been overturned in such a manner?

I might be a bit biased as a Raider fan, but this particular chain of events is unprecedented as far as I know.

Offsetting would seem to be the alternative call, a DO OVER.

Remember the Snow Job? Yeah I've been burned before, Walt Coleman is burned into my memory.

I feel for y'all, this doesn't happen to the fair haired boys.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holly crap, is this crap going to eat every thread this week.

jmann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post, the call was correct, Cowboy fans get your head out of your butt. The Cowboys got a huge break on that call, they even got a break when Bryant came onto the field. The Cowboys got the call, shouldn't have won. It will end this weekend so enjoy this week.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny Cowboy fans are the only ones thinking this wasn't a crucial call. :pound:

If the Boys got hosed it would be nonstop bitching.

As for dez like a call or not you don't leave the sidelines that gets called routinely.

You guys won but don't pretend as if that call didn't help.
I have never whined about an official's call on these threads as I consider it part of the game. These guys don't get it right all the time.