• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Countdown until kickoff 2014 thread

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th? behind who? No chance that there are 3 better teams in the ACC.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th? behind who? No chance that there are 3 better teams in the ACC.

nick-oleary-trucks-clemson-defender-b.gif

wilder_medium.gif

FSU_book.jpg

Well there is one team...

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
distracted, poison ivy and sharkweek.

How in the hell did you get poison ivy? Us country folks are supposed to know better. Shark week has been disappointing to me this year. Same shows the last 4 or 5 yrs. Although the Hammerhead show on "Old Hitler" in FL was cool.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the hell did you get poison ivy? Us country folks are supposed to know better. Shark week has been disappointing to me this year. Same shows the last 4 or 5 yrs. Although the Hammerhead show on "Old Hitler" in FL was cool.

I was helping a buddy clear a piece of his lot and we saw the poison ivy, but I thought I was one of those that it didn't affect. I have never had it before in my life. Anyway, we dropped a couple of pines that had it running up it. Cut the trees up and hauled them to a pile. Forearms are eaten up with it.

And I agree, the Old Hitler show has been the best one yet. I reckon it's hard to come up with new ideas when they've been beating the same ol horse for 27 years.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was helping a buddy clear a piece of his lot and we saw the poison ivy, but I thought I was one of those that it didn't affect. I have never had it before in my life. Anyway, we dropped a couple of pines that had it running up it. Cut the trees up and hauled them to a pile. Forearms are eaten up with it.

And I agree, the Old Hitler show has been the best one yet. I reckon it's hard to come up with new ideas when they've been beating the same ol horse for 27 years.

Getting older sucks Never used to have allergies or get bit by skeeters. Now I am allergic to dogs(have 4) and get tore up by damn skeeters.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yikes, I feel bro. That shit eats me up, always has.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 135,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized I'm going to be on vacation when the season opens. Fortunately, the place we always stay up at Lake George has cable.

WPS!

Hoopla Cash
$ 38.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WPS

BRING BACK THE SOCK MONKEY AVI PIC, BAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Tinny....fancy stumbling across you on this board....ever hear from any of the old Fannation guys LUS, FJJ, 0-6, et al?

Kinda miss all the old gang....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator: