• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Countdown until kickoff 2014 thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well seriously dude, you are a PAC 12 fan and a USC fan at that. You of all people should know who jeff Maehl is since he shredded your Defense for years. It would make no sense for you to not know him.

As I told Mamba, I thought he was a receiver, but I honestly didn't remember. When Mamba said he was a receiver, I not only remembered him, but even what type of receiver he was (hence the comparison to USC's Steve Smith).

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well seriously dude, you are a PAC 12 fan and a USC fan at that. You of all people should know who jeff Maehl is since he shredded your Defense for years. It would make no sense for you to not know him.

I still don't know who this jeff guy is. He had a few good years as a Duck? Well that's not good enough to become well known country wide.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't know who this jeff guy is. He had a few good years as a Duck? Well that's not good enough to become well known country wide.

:L not just a few good years. He is one of Oregons best WRs. He also was apart of the conference title teams and the national championship run team.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something about that 1st weekend. It starts on Thursdays and goes through Labor Day. It's the weekend of the year.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,778.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait. I love football season

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't facepalm a perfectly logical question. A player who will become a household name? You named someone and then compared him to someone I, and probably millions of others, have never heard of. That would mean the player you compared him to is/was not a household name.

Answer the question. Who the fuck is he?

He was the Ducks #1 wr for a couple of years. White boy that now plays WR for the Phily Eagles.

He was on a couple PAC champ Oregon teams. If you watch Gameday or Cfb daily he is one of 5 players they show as a promo. The white kid Duck celebrating a td.

Thanks. So much more informative than a facepalm.

I was curious as well.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L not just a few good years. He is one of Oregons best WRs. He also was apart of the conference title teams and the national championship run team.

marquise Lee had more TDs in one year then this Jeff person had in his career.. If he is one of your best that tells me a lot about your WRs. Conference title team? LOL. If Oregon football was an NBA was an team you'd be the one hanging division title banners. lol.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those African Orphans are gonna be getting a whole new shipment of those "We Want 'Bama" shirts.:lol:

I made a slew of "WE HAD BAMA" shirts. Uncle Phil wanted to sponsor...but due to his prior financial activities I had to respectfully decline. Besides...those Willie Lyles cd`s aint cheap!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is getting closer!!!! Almost here...Sorta.

I got a tweet today that showed the countdown. Only 7 more Saturdays left without college football. So far the offseason has gone by pretty fast, but like has been mentioned here before the month of August seems to creep by.

But lets get to fall camp and start seeing what the rosters are going to look like!

Also done with the hot weather, so lets get Fall here already!

What in the FUCK do you know about "hot weather" in Oregon!?!?!?!?!?????

I'm living in the fucking Amazon Rainforest right now. 100 degrees 80 percent humidity. Eat a dick.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really though... I wanna move to San Diego as soon as my life lines up with that goal. It's not even a question. 70 something and sunny every day.

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was a UGA player I think would become a household name, it would be Leonard Floyd. Our best pass rusher as a freshman last year (6 sacks), I think if he gets to double digits with a few in big games he'll make some national noise.

And I did know who Maehl was before this thread lol. Always seemed to be making grabs when I watched the Ducks

Last edited by a moderator:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was a UGA player I think would become a household name, it would be Leonard Floyd. Our best pass rusher as a freshman last year (6 sacks), I think if he gets to double digits with a few in big games he'll make some national noise.

And I did know who Maehl was before this thread lol. Always seemed to be making grabs when I watched the Ducks

Thank you sir for getting this thread back on track.