• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Countdown until kickoff 2014 thread

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MTSU's gonna beat the shit out of Savannah State!!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next Kiffin thread you will see from me is after Oregon beats Alabama in the playoff game or NCG and its a big LOL @ Lane Kiffin thread.

Not that I'd ever be the one to burst your bubble. But don't you think you should be able to beat Stanford and win the PAC North before talking about beating 'Bama in a playoff game?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I'd ever be the one to burst your bubble. But don't you think you should be able to beat Stanford and win the PAC North before talking about beating 'Bama in a playoff game?

Stanford is done. And even IF we somehow lose to Stanford again, the beauty of the playoff? We can still get into the playoffs with a loss. Because the committee will see Oregon is one of the best 4 teams in the country.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this SC/Alabama love affair is making me sick.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MTSU's gonna beat the shit out of Savannah State!!!

ymCnAL5.gif

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is great to see the Trojan "fans" start make an appearance again with this hope they have. Havent seen them since the sanctions were handed down. Now suddenly SC fans are popping up again. Welcome back to CFB LAers.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford is done. And even IF we somehow lose to Stanford again, the beauty of the playoff? We can still get into the playoffs with a loss. Because the committee will see Oregon is one of the best 4 teams in the country.

Uh, I'm gonna explain it to you. Try to follow along because this might be complicated:

If you don't beat Stanford, you don't win the PAC North.

If you don't win the PAC North, you don't go to the PAC CCG.

If you don't go to the PAC CCG, you can't win the PAC.

If you don't win the PAC, you don't get into the playoff.

Why would you not get into the playoff? This is where it gets really complicated because it involves math.

There are 4 playoff spots and 5 AQ conferences. That means that an AQ conference champ won't be in the playoff. This means that the, at best, 3rd best PAC team is not going to be in the top 4 in the country and won't be getting in to the playoff.

Hope that clears things up for you.:lol:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is great to see the Trojan "fans" start make an appearance again with this hope they have. Havent seen them since the sanctions were handed down. Now suddenly SC fans are popping up again. Welcome back to CFB LAers.

Maybe the were just on "holiday".....

:wink:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You jelly.

You want to talk jelly? Look no farther than page 1 of this thread. This was suppose to be a civil conversation about teams up coming stars. And with a click of a post this turned into an Oregon thread. F.u.c.k.i.n.g love it.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to talk jelly? Look no farther than page 1 of this thread. This was suppose to be a civil conversation about teams up coming stars. And with a click of a post this turned into an Oregon thread. F.u.c.k.i.n.g love it.

Nah, you just jelly of Lane Kiffin's swag.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, I'm gonna explain it to you. Try to follow along because this might be complicated:

If you don't beat Stanford, you don't win the PAC North.

If you don't win the PAC North, you don't go to the PAC CCG.

If you don't go to the PAC CCG, you can't win the PAC.

If you don't win the PAC, you don't get into the playoff.

Why would you not get into the playoff? This is where it gets really complicated because it involves math.

There are 4 playoff spots and 5 AQ conferences. That means that an AQ conference champ won't be in the playoff. This means that the, at best, 3rd best PAC team is not going to be in the top 4 in the country and won't be getting in to the playoff.

Hope that clears things up for you.:lol:

are you serious?

Oregons only loss is to Stanford. Stanford loses 1 other game, goes to the PAC 12 title game and plays another subpar PAC South team (PAC South ever produced a team into the conf title game with less than 3 losses?) the South team beats Stanford. Giving Stanford 2 losses, a 3 or 4 loss South team as PAC champs and Oregon with their 1 loss....

Critics see that Oregon is clearly the best team from the conference.

:L

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really?!? Where have I been?

Hey Mamba,

Am I missing? OD says there haven't been any USC fans around. Can you please send out a search party for me? I might be dying in a ditch on the side of the road or been abducted by aliens or something.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?!? Where have I been?

Hey Mamba,

Am I missing? OD says there haven't been any USC fans around. Can you please send out a search party for me? I might be dying in a ditch on the side of the road or been abducted by aliens or something.

not you. your fellow fans who have suddenly arrived out of nowhere. Havent see them in a long time.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you serious?

Oregons only loss is to Stanford. Stanford loses 1 other game, goes to the PAC 12 title game and plays another subpar PAC South team (PAC South ever produced a team into the conf title game with less than 3 losses?) the South team beats Stanford. Giving Stanford 2 losses, a 3 or 4 loss South team as PAC champs and Oregon with their 1 loss....

Critics see that Oregon is clearly the best team from the conference.

:L

:laugh3::laugh3: You believe in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy too, huh?:laugh3::laugh3: