• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Coaching "Search" Thread

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now FootballScoop is reporting that TO placed a call to Frost yesterday telling him to come home. I doubt that happened, more likely Florida leaked that laying the groundwork for an excuse as to why they didn't get Frost.

Lol that’s so dumb and not something TO would do

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's an insider?

NU wanted a deal in place by Tuesday. Frost wasn't ready. We had another candidate that we wanted to move on (Fuente from VT) if Frost was out. Both sides agreed to have something in place by Saturday. It appears that happened, although the announcement may not come until next week after the UCF CC game. Further evidence of this today as Frost told Florida no.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
NU wanted a deal in place by Tuesday. Frost wasn't ready. We had another candidate that we wanted to move on (Fuente from VT) if Frost was out. Both sides agreed to have something in place by Saturday. It appears that happened, although the announcement may not come until next week after the UCF CC game. Further evidence of this today as Frost told Florida no.
Much appreciated good sir.....
:yo:

I'm not holding my breathe till the announcement tho...

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Seriously what the hell is going on with the football werld?

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now FootballScoop is reporting that TO placed a call to Frost yesterday telling him to come home. I doubt that happened, more likely Florida leaked that laying the groundwork for an excuse as to why they didn't get Frost.
-------
I'm guessing (and it is a guess) that Florida has more issues than what we've been led to believe. While Chip Kelly said all the right things about his Florida interview, it just didn't ring completely straightforward honest.

I think Kelly wanted complete control of the football program and Florida wasn't willing to give it to him (or anyone for that matter). You can't tell me UCLA's financial package was as good as what Florida could have offered.

From that standpoint, I don't believe Frost will go to Florida either (all he has to do is give Keely a call and find out the truth as to why Kelly said no to Florida).

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard that Spurrier is like a busy-body mother-in-law with the Florida football program.

The rule at Nebraska has always been to let the head coach do their thing without interference. It was that way at least through Solich. Not sure about HWSNBN or Riley, but pleeny had sole control. I assume Moos will tell the next HC that it's their baby.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I’m starting to get excited.....

This actually makes me nervous. Whenever I get excited for anything Husker related the hammer of reality comes crashing down with extreme force almost immediately after.

Is this the first time since the 90’s that I should actually be excited? Or is Frost going to take a shit on my dreams? I’m 32 years old and losing hair......I need this...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I’m starting to get excited.....

This actually makes me nervous. Whenever I get excited for anything Husker related the hammer of reality comes crashing down with extreme force almost immediately after.

Is this the first time since the 90’s that I should actually be excited? Or is Frost going to take a shit on my dreams? I’m 32 years old and losing hair......I need this...

He-Love-Me-Daisy-2.jpg