• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Coaching "Search" Thread

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Moos has his man locked in. Next Sunday will tell us all we need to know.

I think Moos's reaction to Sumlin's name was telling. "Was he let go?" "nope" "oh ok"

If he was truly in the top 6, there'd be a direct line to Moos telling him the second Sumlin was fired.

They have a good relationship, but it seems there's nothing more to the story there.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumors are absolutely fucking ridiculous on the Florida boards. 8 million a year. LMFAO.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Moos has his man locked in. Next Sunday will tell us all we need to know.

I think Moos's reaction to Sumlin's name was telling. "Was he let go?" "nope" "oh ok"

If he was truly in the top 6, there'd be a direct line to Moos telling him the second Sumlin was fired.

They have a good relationship, but it seems there's nothing more to the story there.

I think sumlin stays

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing Pop Warner. With Urbs as OC and Jimmy Johnson as DC. Warren Buffet will be doing all of the recruiting and Superman will be in charge of strength and conditioning.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing Pop Warner. With Urbs as OC and Jimmy Johnson as DC. Warren Buffet will be doing all of the recruiting and Superman will be in charge of strength and conditioning.

Who is your source?

Not that I don’t believe you but it sounds almost too good to be true.

GBR !!

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is your source?

Not that I don’t believe you but it sounds almost too good to be true.

GBR !!
My wife's second cousin is friends with a guy who has sister with a friend who knows a kid who is the nephew of a lady that once worked with a grandmother of a former roommate of a sister of a former players roommate.

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think, for recruitings sake, that Nebraskans should be pulling hard for Frost to win out. That would probably be a best case scenario. We'll get him and his staff to Nebraska late for recruiting, but while he's rolling it'll be the best form of recruiting he'll have to offer. I think the lid comes off after the conference championship game and he starts calling current Nebraska recruits urging some of them to stay.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Fowler is basically saying that Frost to Nebraska has been done for a while and they're keeping it under wraps until he's finished.

Frost's answer to the reporter in his presser about his representatives meeting with Florida on Saturday spoke loudly.

" I am my own representative and I will be spending time with Ashley and my son".

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost's answer to the reporter in his presser about his representatives meeting with Florida on Saturday spoke loudly.

" I am my own representative and I will be spending time with Ashley and my son".

Donald Trump just tweeted that Scott Frost renamed his son "Bill Moose".

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think, for recruitings sake, that Nebraskans should be pulling hard for Frost to win out. That would probably be a best case scenario. We'll get him and his staff to Nebraska late for recruiting, but while he's rolling it'll be the best form of recruiting he'll have to offer. I think the lid comes off after the conference championship game and he starts calling current Nebraska recruits urging some of them to stay.
This year was such a small class anyway, they can save some ships for next year with a full season to work with vs less than a month

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The deeply rooted butthurt of 4 decades of getting their asses kicked by Big Red has many hoping they never return to relevance.
Their go-to is Nebraska can't recruit talent to the Central Plains. What they don't take into account is now parents can join recruits on official visits, the Big 10 doesn't have the "Time out of office" recruiting restrictions that the Big 12 South instituted to knock the pins out from under the dynasty, and the Big 10 doesn't have the limits on partial qualifiers that tejas pushed so hard for.
Players want to play for great coaches, they want to be developed, they want to go to the next level, and they want to win. It doesn't matter where that is as long as those ingredients are in place.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. I also think he will be coaching his bowl game. I am rooting for UCF to win out.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the next coach is not gonna be who we would expect/want and there will be a huge uproar from the fan base.

He did mention head coaching experience in a power 5 program.
I heard him say he could have said P5, but then said not the FCS but a proven winner Head coach in the FBS is his bar he set. He didnt exclude the guy down at UCF

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The deeply rooted butthurt of 4 decades of getting their asses kicked by Big Red has many hoping they never return to relevance.
Their go-to is Nebraska can't recruit talent to the Central Plains. What they don't take into account is now parents can join recruits on official visits, the Big 10 doesn't have the "Time out of office" recruiting restrictions that the Big 12 South instituted to knock the pins out from under the dynasty, and the Big 10 doesn't have the limits on partial qualifiers that tejas pushed so hard for.
Players want to play for great coaches, they want to be developed, they want to go to the next level, and they want to win. It doesn't matter where that is as long as those ingredients are in place.
Gerry was quick to jump in line
His whole twitter feed is bashing Nebraska, agenda?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife's second cousin is friends with a guy who has sister with a friend who knows a kid who is the nephew of a lady that once worked with a grandmother of a former roommate of a sister of a former players roommate.

Hmmm.....not sure I’m sold just yet. Can you get me the nephew of the lady’s phone number? He seems like the most reliable to talk to out of that bunch.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm.....not sure I’m sold just yet. Can you get me the nephew of the lady’s phone number? He seems like the most reliable to talk to out of that bunch.
It seems he has lost his phone and can't get a new one until next month. However my wife's second cousin wouldn't lie about this stuff.