• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Coaching "Search" Thread

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess that settles it. Frost is not liked or welcome here.

He'd be better off going to his other personal choice in Oregon.
If you didn’t want names and examples then don’t ask for them. It’s not that hard for me to see there’s a minority of people that still hold a grudge from back in the day. All I’m trying to say is if SF turns us down for another HC position, other than staying at UCF, which he won’t, it won’t be taken kindly

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you didn’t want names and examples then don’t ask for them. It’s not that hard for me to see there’s a minority of people that still hold a grudge from back in the day. All I’m trying to say is if SF turns us down for another HC position, other than staying at UCF, which he won’t, it won’t be taken kindly

Hey. With friends like them, who needs enemies?

What a great story for the Orlando Sentinel to run.
"Former teammates say Scott Frost never allowed across state line again if he doesn't choose Nebraska"

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some people are so dumb, i mean how are you going to police that? What if he decides to cross on some old gravel highway or any other crappy old highway between Kansas and Nebraska? just unrealistic. or what if he wears some sort of disguise? you can't even recognize him, so you won't know he's crossing the state line.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF going to Oregon is about as likely as Trump beating Hillary in the general election....... Wait, what?

In his interview the other day, he did say there were only a couple of schools he would consider. The other has to be Oregon.
He said he has a tough decision to make and I believe him on that. I.E. I don't believe he's committed to Nebraska yet.
If Taggart goes to FSU, the Oregon becomes an immediate player.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some people are so dumb, i mean how are you going to police that? What if he decides to cross on some old gravel highway or any other crappy old highway between Kansas and Nebraska? just unrealistic. or what if he wears some sort of disguise? you can't even recognize him, so you won't know he's crossing the state line.

Easy peasy. Track the IP of his cell phone as it pings towers. As he gets closer just issue a 'Frost Alert' (kind of like an Amber Alert). When it's issued everyone goes to border entries and conducts thorough searches on every vehicle that wants to enter. 'By order of Benning and Foreman'.
Got the rivers covered too.
ozark-applause.gif

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his interview the other day, he did say there were only a couple of schools he would consider. The other has to be Oregon.
He said he has a tough decision to make and I believe him on that. I.E. I don't believe he's committed to Nebraska yet.
Sounds like a cool story for the Orlando sentinel bro

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a cool story for the Orlando sentinel bro

:agree:

I sent them email advising them of this ill will from former teammates. Frost needs to know who his friends are.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

I sent them email advising them of this ill will from former teammates. Frost needs to know who his friends are.
Frost knows but good move on the email, awareness is important

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frost knows but good move on the email, awareness is important

You post with a lot of absolutes. Do you have citations? The Orlando Sentinel emailed back requesting them.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You obviously didn’t read the blog...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see any way that a deal isn’t already done.......whether it be Nebraska or not (it is). I don’t think he has any decisions to make honestly.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo Fisher announced he is leaving for A&M. Will not coach Saturday. Kevin Summlin, Willie Taggart and Charlie Strong are candidates to replace him.