• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack thread

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my brother just got back from Alaska this morning.. was up there all week catchin me some fishes!!... Im hoping to begin the feast tamarro.. pan seared salmon with dill sauce FTW!!..

If you do salmon cakes or salmon burgers, be sure to add extra breadcrumbs - they stick together so much better that way!

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you do salmon cakes or salmon burgers, be sure to add extra breadcrumbs - they stick together so much better that way!

Ive havent done a salmon burger.. I may have to try that!!.. I will be sick of salmon by the end of the week though.. can only eat so much... he didnt do as well this year as in previous years.. normally he brings back closer to 100 lbs of it.. this year.. not so much.. and I may not end up with the whole 27 lbs.. (even though Im pretty sure thats what he said he had for me).. it may be what he brought back total.. idk til tomorrow when he brings it to me.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was going to have meatloaf mashed taters and peas--plans changed
gotta to go to hospital and be with wife as she gives birth to our baby girl,Olivia. :):):)

aaaah the great memories

she is like 2 and a half years old now --and has the greatest mornin time attitude and smile

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't really been engaged in too much convo as of late.... too much work but I'm always checking in to make sure all is good. I shall do that m'lady

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ive havent done a salmon burger.. I may have to try that!!.. I will be sick of salmon by the end of the week though.. can only eat so much... he didnt do as well this year as in previous years.. normally he brings back closer to 100 lbs of it.. this year.. not so much.. and I may not end up with the whole 27 lbs.. (even though Im pretty sure thats what he said he had for me).. it may be what he brought back total.. idk til tomorrow when he brings it to me.

There are lots of good recipes online, but be sure to add a large amount (like, a :burt: is this necessary amount!) of breadcrumbs or they'll fall apart.

Also, try marinating it in honey and soy sauce, and then grilling it on cedar planks or a fish basket. REALLY good!

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are lots of good recipes online, but be sure to add a large amount (like, a :burt: is this necessary amount!) of breadcrumbs or they'll fall apart.

Also, try marinating it in honey and soy sauce, and then grilling it on cedar planks or a fish basket. REALLY good!

I shall try this this one for sure.. and maybe the other too.. although to be honest not a big fan of breading.. .. but who knows.. it may be fantabulous!

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dinner tonight was 2 BLT sammiches and cottage cheese. I added some PepperJack cheese, Vidalia onion, and avocado to the sammiches and they were tasty.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
enjoying some thick-sliced, slab bacon, cheese eggs, and garlic grits. oh and a couple slices of fresh tomato right out of the garden.

Mo_Cutter

'Member 34-13, Taters?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't top Edisto's but I'm going eggs over easy. Toss in some sausage links.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer my eggs over easy but my kids like 'em scrambled with cheese, so I opt to satisfy the masses and sacrifice my own desires. I'm a good Dad. :lol:

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My own personal concoction, which I call 'Soylent Brown'. Soba noodles (they're great - buckwheat so they're gluten-free, and cook in about 4-5 minutes), eggs w/soy cheese, sauteed onions, tomaters and some cucumbers (vegs were home-grown) thrown in there. All mixed together with tabasco and Frank's hot sauce.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My own personal concoction, which I call 'Soylent Brown'. Soba noodles (they're great - buckwheat so they're gluten-free, and cook in about 4-5 minutes), eggs w/soy cheese, sauteed onions, tomaters and some cucumbers (vegs were home-grown) thrown in there. All mixed together with tabasco and Frank's hot sauce.

Shut yo mouth,that sounds good as hell..oops,good morning GS.:yo:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

all that sounds good with the exception of the soy. I don't know about soy cheese, but I have tried soy milk once and almost gave back my breakfast after one sip.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all that sounds good with the exception of the soy. I don't know about soy cheese, but I have tried soy milk once and almost gave back my breakfast after one sip.

Yeah, some people don't react well to soy, but I want cheese, and I don't do dairy, 'cept for eggs.