• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial B1G basketball thread.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The announcers stated Ohio State was already in the NCAA tournament, so this really was a good win for Indiana as it gives that team a chance.

And they''announcers'' were talking about IU. But I caught at the end of the conversation. It would be nice if IU could make it in to the Dance.. 17 wins plus the Big 10 tourney coming up..

Last edited by a moderator:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they''announcers'' were talking about IU. But I caught at the end of the conversation. It would be nice if they make it in to the Dance.. 17 wins

Seems to me Indiana is now a bubble team and if they do well down the stretch and the Big10 tournament, they are in. IMO, Indiana has some good wins and I suspect they will find a way.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier i said i didnt think IU would make the Dance, well i changed my mind because i can. Big 10 could have 7 or 8 teams in the Dance. That'd be cool..

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me Indiana is now a bubble team and if they do well down the stretch and the Big10 tournament, they are in. IMO, Indiana has some good wins and I suspect they will find a way.

:agree:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Ohio State considered a good win?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier i said i didnt think IU would make the Dance, well i changed my mind because i can. Big 10 could have 7 or 8 teams in the Dance. That'd be cool..

If Nebraska loses to IU I don't see them making it. I don't believe my own ears when I say it, but Nebraska @ Indiana is huge game.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Nebraska loses to IU I don't see them making it. I don't believe my own ears when I say it, but Nebraska @ Indiana is huge game.

What night is that game?

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just saw Bobby Knight commiserating with WSU's Gregg Marshall...chatting about the pending tournament season. Knight kept stressing how much he hated conference tourneys - that the ONLY thing coaches want is to see their kids in the dance.

gots to love that crusty old chair-throwing curmudgeon.
I fuckn despise conference tourneys!

s'like running a charity marathon a couple of days before running in the Olympic marathon...just fuckn stupid!

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just saw Bobby Knight commiserating with WSU's Gregg Marshall...chatting about the pending tournament season. Knight kept stressing how much he hated conference tourneys - that the ONLY thing coaches want is to see their kids in the dance.

gots to love that crusty old chair-throwing curmudgeon.
I fuckn despise conference tourneys!

s'like running a charity marathon a couple of days before running in the Olympic marathon...just fuckn stupid!

Bobby's great. I surf the espn to see if he's calling a game, Very smart basketball mind and he tells it like it is..everyone already knows that..

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohio is officially third tier.....

Really? What do you call Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Missouri and Tennessee? Can't call Kentucky #rd tier. Anyone other southern states I'm forgetting? Could easily say Florida..who they got?

Dude, why do you keep trolling the B1G thread? Get your ass back to crawdad hunting boy.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too many issues here...

Really? What do you call Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Missouri and Tennessee? Can't call Kentucky #rd tier. Anyone other southern states I'm forgetting? Could easily say Florida..who they got?

Dude, why do you keep trolling the B1G thread? Get your ass back to crawdad hunting boy.

r
we arguing North vs South? (if so, don't forget the Carolinas!!!)
we talking fishing, basketball or Étouffée recipes?
could it be a 'conference' thing? ("they might be 3rd-rate assholes...but they're OUR 3rd-rate assholes!")
drugs? booze? sleeplessness? DSB? (oh wait, that's me)

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple years ago Knight and Musberger were calling a game. Brent was quiet:clap: and let Bobby do a lot of the talking, and that was cool. I cant remember what teams were playing though.

Last edited by a moderator:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really!! When you lose back to back games to average teams when you need to win to prove yourself, then you are third tier.... and so is iowa for that matter.

I never said anything inflating those other southern teams YOU chose to mention. Most of them are 3rd tier as well. I could go on explaining to you more about the current number one team in the nation but this is the big10 thread, so i find it appropriate here to keep the discussion to that.

Just how discussing a team's failure to perform is trolling is beyond me but you want to be oversensitive then go for it. God forbid some fan of a team out of your conference have an opinion.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really!! When you lose back to back games to average teams when you need to win to prove yourself, then you are third tier.... and so is iowa for that matter.

I never said anything inflating those other southern teams YOU chose to mention. Most of them are 3rd tier as well. I could go on explaining to you more about the current number one team in the nation but this is the big10 thread, so i find it appropriate here to keep the discussion to that.

Just how discussing a team's failure to perform is trolling is beyond me but you want to be oversensitive then go for it. God forbid some fan of a team out of your conference have an opinion.

there's a difference between the top ranked team and the best team in the nation :)

The best team is currently in the midst of their 3rd straight 20+ point win over tournament teams. The game is on ESPNU if you want to catch the last 10 minutes!

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's a difference between the top ranked team and the best team in the nation :)

The best team is currently in the midst of their 3rd straight 20+ point win over tournament teams. The game is on ESPNU if you want to catch the last 10 minutes!

^^^see wingsauce, now that's how you troll.....come into a discussion on the big10 thread and praise a pac12 team for beating up 3 overrated conference foes.

barney_stinson_-_thumbs_up_gif.gif