• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial B1G basketball thread.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real talk though, Wisconsin should be higher ranked and deserves an NCAA bid over my joke Wolverines. Fuck you Caris LaVert

They're seeded as a 10 seed right now and Michigan would be out according to BPI. I'm sure if UW wins vs Michigan st the next bracetology will have them ranked higher. MSU needs to play aggressive defense to slow us down like MD did in the second half.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're slumping at the worst possible time while UW is turning it on. Iowa will need a miracle to win the BIG with the way they're playing. Thankfully for them MD is looking bad now and Indiana is horrible away from home.
You are getting way to cocky about the way your team is playing. The Badgers have been a nice surprise the last month. Part of it is playing with more intensity and well in a new system. Part of it is some teams have played poorly. The Big Ten is not a strong conference right now. It is top heavy with a handful of pathetic teams. And the top heavy teams are all struggling right now. I would put the Big 12, Pac 12, ACC and SEC as better conferences just by eye test alone. But all of that is irrelevant to my main point which is what are you trying to prove man? I don't know anyone that was laughing at Wisconsin when they were 9-9. Every team has stretches of bad runs. Even Duke had a minny stretch. There is nothing to prove really with any of this.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley Johnson: 8th pick
Rondae Hollis Jefferson: 23rd pick
TJ McConnell: Undrafted but in the NBA 9TH HIGHEST PER FOR A ROOKING IN THE LEAGUE
Brandon Ashley: Undrafted

By my count that's 4 starters. Oh, and two weeks before the season we lost our 5 star frosh to an ACL injury.

In what world do you have three guys from last year's team in the NBA? If you are trying to count Traevon or Gasser because they are sitting on a D-League bench somewhere, good try. Either way, we lost as much if not more and are 21-5

I'm comparing starters and total players lost and coaches.
FYI our bench player in Duje Dukan is playing in the NBA. LOL how many of your bench players are starting in the NBA.

So you lost 4 starters and a potential starter to an injury

Badgers lost 4 starters their 6th man in Dukan and a potential starting small Foward/power forward.

and if you continue to lol @ our talent loss vs yours just remember that we beat you guys straight up by 6 points.

That being said you guys are playing very well and I think you will go on to win the Pac and end up as a 2 seed and that's very impressive as well considering how much you lost. But again we lost a little more more overall including players and coaches.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dukan is not starting in the NBA. He is in the D league.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are getting way to cocky about the way your team is playing. The Badgers have been a nice surprise the last month. Part of it is playing with more intensity and well in a new system. Part of it is some teams have played poorly. The Big Ten is not a strong conference right now. It is top heavy with a handful of pathetic teams. And the top heavy teams are all struggling right now. I would put the Big 12, Pac 12, ACC and SEC as better conferences just by eye test alone. But all of that is irrelevant to my main point which is what are you trying to prove man? I don't know anyone that was laughing at Wisconsin when they were 9-9. Every team has stretches of bad runs. Even Duke had a minny stretch. There is nothing to prove really with any of this.

Not cocky just confident. I could care less how the big ten ranks I just care about UW winning as many as they can and staying hot in the tournament. Thanks for the eye test assessment but I'll let the performance in the NCAA tournament prove where teams rank. Last year the BIG ended second best % wise. Also, MD wasn't playing poorly before we played them as they were ranked #2 for a reason and they never lose at home. Not only did we win that game but we crushed them and the refs.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm comparing starters and total players lost and coaches.
FYI our bench player in Duje Dukan is playing in the NBA. LOL how many of your bench players are starting in the NBA.

So you lost 4 starters and a potential starter to an injury

Badgers lost 4 starters their 6th man in Dukan and a potential starting small Foward/power forward.

and if you continue to lol @ our talent loss vs yours just remember that we beat you guys straight up by 6 points.

That being said you guys are playing very well and I think you will go on to win the Pac and end up as a 2 seed and that's very impressive as well considering how much you lost. But again we lost a little more more overall including players and coaches.
Ahhh, so starting for the Reno Bighorns (and I had to look that up) counts as starting in the NBA. Good to know.

Did you also have two players drafted the year before as well?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dukan is not starting in the NBA. He is in the D league.

Sorry charlie but he's on the Kings roster. Is there any other team in the country that can say a career bench player for their team is now a starter for an NBA team?

Here's the link for you. He's the kid next to Seth Curry and above Rondo.

Roster

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badgers lost:

Kaminsky
Dekker
Gasser
Dukan (non starter)
Jackson (non starter)

Who is the 4th starter and 6th player?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, so starting for the Reno Bighorns (and I had to look that up) counts as starting in the NBA. Good to know.

He's on the Kings roster and nice try in changing the subject to attempt to talk about previous seasons when we were talking about just the talent loss prior to this season.

link

Sacramento Kings 2016 Team Roster - ESPN

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is what he means by "starting"? That is embarrassing.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry charlie but he's on the Kings roster. Is there any other team in the country that can say a career bench player for their team is now a starter for an NBA team?

Here's the link for you. He's the kid next to Seth Curry and above Rondo.

Roster
You are an idiot. He's never even played a fucking game for the Kings. God damn are all people from Wisconsin as dumb as Brendan Dassey???

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's on the Kings roster and nice try in changing the subject to attempt to talk about previous seasons when we were talking about just the talent loss prior to this season.

link

Sacramento Kings 2016 Team Roster - ESPN
I was pointing out the fact that, not only did we lost 4 starters and 3 to the nba (although since brandon ashley is in the d-league i guess that's another starting NBA player), but we also lost two to the nba the year before. Adding to the amount of talent lost lately. You didn't lose anyone but Brust the year before

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Badgers lost:

Kaminsky
Dekker
Gasser
Dukan (non starter)
Jackson (non starter)

Who is the 4th starter and 6th player?

Jackson was a starter for his career until an injury last year but came back.

Kainsky
Dekker
Gasser
Jackson
Dukan 6th man

Van Vliet ruled ineligible before the season started by the NCAA was recruited as a replacement for Dekker at 6'11." He was a 20 year old from Belgium that decided to go to UW instead of playing professionally over seas.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an idiot. He's never even played a fucking game for the Kings. God damn are all people from Wisconsin as dumb as Brendan Dassey???

He's on the roster which means he's an NBA player. That's not an opinion that is a simple fact that for some reason you can't comprehend. Why is that too complicated for you to understand? Can you read the roster or should I have Brendan Dassey read it for you? lol

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such an insufferable piece of shit. Didn't even show your face around here until your team started winning games.

It is funny that nobody hears a peep from cheese curd ass from mid November until mid February.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pointing out the fact that, not only did we lost 4 starters and 3 to the nba (although since brandon ashley is in the d-league i guess that's another starting NBA player), but we also lost two to the nba the year before. Adding to the amount of talent lost lately. You didn't lose anyone but Brust the year before

Nice, keep attempting to backtrack since you're now figuring out UW has clearly lost more from the previous year than the mighty kitty cat's did. Next he will probably start talking about what they lost ten years ago.

Here's the simple math 5>4
losing starting coach>keeping coach

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson was a starter for his career until an injury last year but came back.

Kainsky
Dekker
Gasser
Jackson
Dukan 6th man

Van Vliet ruled ineligible before the season started by the NCAA was recruited as a replacement for Dekker at 6'11." He was a 20 year old from Belgium that decided to go to UW instead of playing professionally over seas.
Jackson lost his starting role after he got injured. The year off ineligibility rule is stupid but it is one that Wisconsin knew about. They knew all along that would be the case.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, keep attempting to backtrack since you're now figuring out UW has clearly lost more from the previous year than the mighty kitty cat's did. Next he will probably start talking about what they lost ten years ago.

Here's the simple math 5>4
losing starting coach>keeping coach
You were like 3-10 with Bo on the bench this year you dumbass.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a fun year we're all having, eh?
we've got a B1G mess...grand theatre...wonderfuk stuff!
that being said, it must be added that,
like the Badger guy, I'm pretty confident too...
confident that MSU will fail horribly at being a good host tomorrow night.

Spartans Will