• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I'm 40,

but are you a man!!!!????? :lol:

dunno, but aTm/Sumlin just might have a tough choice to make and soon. If they play Manziel and he is later found to have broken some rules, aTm might have to forfeit any wins he played in.

I just keep thinking of Ryan Leaf every time something else breaks about this kid...

Last edited by a moderator:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I'm 40,

Gundy...:laugh3: Not the point I was trying to make but I did think about it after I read it.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I'm 40,

dunno, but aTm/Sumlin just might have a tough choice to make and soon. If they play Manziel and he is later found to have broken some rules, aTm might have to forfeit any wins he played in.

I just keep thinking of Ryan Leaf every time something else breaks about this kid...

I don't think they would risk forfeiting games. Even though they won't admit it I bet Joekel, Davis, and Hill are all getting extra reps just in case.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the biggest QB battle that no one knows about...

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Gameday still coming in week 4?

I can make it to the gate in 2.6 seconds... can you?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would this brokey pay 7500 for these autographs? Looking on Ebay for these signatures, the highest I see is $400 jersey signed. Seems like broker paid a little too much.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at all the publicity this dude is getting. This dude gets around and they found bulk signings from a lot of high profile college players that are being sold on eBay. Stirring this pot up is like free advertising.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Aggie fan, I'm about Manzieled out. All the things in tha tpast have been youthful indiscretions. If this is true then I am will to say its time to pull the plug on this kid. That being said, there has to be more proof than a autograph broker claiming that Manziel accepted money for signing items.

I can see why the agent outed Reggie Bush, but what would be the reason behind outing Manziel? Does he think that his merchandise will go up in value if Manziel is ruled ineligible? I would think the items would be worthless if Manziel doesn't play again. Does he think he will make big money from selling the video? If he is banking on that he better be right, because no one is going to sign shit for him in the future.

Speaking about the video, everyone is so sure that it is concrete proof that Manziel took money, but only ESPN has seen the video. Even if he told the broker not to tell anyone, that could be explained as Manziel not wanting every broker on the planet knocking at his door. Right now there are just too man questions and wild speculation as to what the video proves or doesn't.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JF has taken up 80 pages. Pathetic!

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a death in the family so I'm stuck in the vast barren wastelands of West Texas with my tech-tard in-laws who have 5 tv channels (two of which are in Spanish) and no sports. Only news I get is by digging around on my iPhone to kill time while. I apologize in advance for any:badmin: links

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screen-shot-2013-07-28-at-1.20.19-PM.png

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think nothing comes of this, Johnny gets 1 game suspension, plays rest of year. HAs a terrible season due to his lack of mental maturity and the pressure that awaits him during CFB season.

If he thinks this off-season pressure is bad, wait until the season starts.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think nothing comes of this, Johnny gets 1 game suspension, plays rest of year. HAs a terrible season due to his lack of mental maturity and the pressure that awaits him during CFB season.

If he thinks this off-season pressure is bad, wait until the season starts.

Manzel thrives under pressure

I can make it to the gate in 2.6 seconds... can you?

SOCALPIPELAYER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, yet all of the broke, unemployed Californians who have lost their homes are fleeing to our great state.....

Yes, the broke ones, because they can no longer afford to live in a nice area, so they have left for your shit hole of a State. Lazy, broke losers moving out is a good thing. Take them all, doesn't say much for your dirt ball State.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the broke ones, because they can no longer afford to live in a nice area, so they have left for your shit hole of a State. Lazy, broke losers moving out is a good thing. Take them all, doesn't say much for your dirt ball State.

I would tell you to f"off - with the exception that we are fellow Chargers fans. So, I'll give it a shot as I know you were responding.

I've lived in both states for substantial amounts of time. Both incredible. California rocks, no doubt about it. Best state in the US with the exception that maybe Rhode Island has a claim. However, to call Texas a shit hole of a state means either:

1) You've never been there (likely), or
2) You've been there and in denial in this particular comment out of response (somewhat likely), or
3) You've been there for a very limited time and just been to one bad experience (unlikely), or
4) You have no idea what you are talking about b/c you are living in moms basement in a state not mentioned (unlikely, but not out of the question given your previous comments).

Great roads, great food, great service, friendly people, big cities and small cities, lower taxes, young money vs old money, and T1st for hottest women in the country (yes T-with Cali)....

But if thats not your thing, then I guess you have your reasons for not liking the State. Maybe the NC game a few years back has a little to do with it????:L

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think you hit the proverbial nail on the head.

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would this brokey pay 7500 for these autographs? Looking on Ebay for these signatures, the highest I see is $400 jersey signed. Seems like broker paid a little too much.
I wouldnt want em if they were free! After this season they will be worth all of a dollar!