• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that both of my whoring instructors are here.Afternoon ladies:tea:

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this means war. if there be a thread dedicated to us being overrated, then there shall soon be a thread stating im too annoying in this previously mentioned thread!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my, Lou is in rare form tonight! I'm ready

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife is in the kitchen making the stuffed bannana peppers as we speak. Freeze them and stick them in the oven tomorrow while she is making the hot wings. I'll make my cheesy bean dip and we'll be sitting in front of the tube at 2:30.

I looked all over for that Shiners Honey Wheat. I figured it would be good because I have had their Bock and Oktoberfest and really liked both of them. Went to all the big beverage stores in Chattanooga with no luck and had to stop at Ingles (like Hy-Vee or something) on the way home and they had it there. :L

But I gots it and we're ready. Got the whole family coming and a few good friends.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife is in the kitchen making the stuffed bannana peppers as we speak. Freeze them and stick them in the oven tomorrow while she is making the hot wings. I'll make my cheesy bean dip and we'll be sitting in front of the tube at 2:30.

I looked all over for that Shiners Honey Wheat. I figured it would be good because I have had their Bock and Oktoberfest and really liked both of them. Went to all the big beverage stores in Chattanooga with no luck and had to stop at Ingles (like Hy-Vee or something) on the way home and they had it there. :L

But I gots it and we're ready. Got the whole family coming and a few good friends.

sounds like youre loaded for bear. Party on Wayne.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mmm i LIKE SOME, oh you fucking capps lock you dont know me, wheat beers. Hooegarden ?sp is one of the best out of the dratf, boulevard is a closse second

Status
Not open for further replies.