• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was eatin some Chinese food tonight, sweet n sour chicken, and somehow I got a cut on the roof of my mouth??. It hurts like a bitch :L

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey GBR, my chihuahua is snoring right now. So fuuuuuuck youuuu

I got a story for you Chuck

A family's pet dog is dead after what Crete police are calling an entirely preventable attack by a bigger breed.

An officer responded to a call at 415 E. 19th in Crete just after 6:00 Tuesday evening.

A witness told him the family's chihuahua had been playing in the front yard, and that's when a husky mix, running loose, attacked and killed the smaller dog.

Lieutenant Gary Young says the husky's owner was cited for dog running loose and vicious animal.

The owner is required to surrender the dog pending a hearing, when he can either allow the husky to be put down or ask the judge to spare it's life.

This is the second time the husky has killed another small dog.

Young says to prevent your dog from becoming dangerous, make sure it receives the proper training and socialization.

Also having a fenced yard will keep your dog in and other dogs out.

If you're on a walk with your dog and you see a loose dog, walk away to avoid confrontation.

But if your dog gets in a fight, it's up to you whether or not you step in and break it up.

Police Say Dog Attack Preventable

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....my dog once killed a full sized grizzly bear. Another time. I was at the beach. The dam pup trots right on out to the water, dives under, and comes up with a fuckin 14 foot great white in it's jaws. She ate the whole damn thing right there. It was unbelievable!!! So fuuuuuuck youuuuu againnnnnn

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....my dog once killed a full sized grizzly bear. Another time. I was at the beach. The dam pup trots right on out to the water, dives under, and comes up with a fuckin 14 foot great white in it's jaws. She ate the whole damn thing right there. It was unbelievable!!! So fuuuuuuck youuuuu againnnnnn
Bullshit. Have fun with your girlie chihuahua. Maybe someday you will get some balls and get a dog for a guy

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck- you are such a woman- go make me a sammich

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GBR I'm reppin ya now fer when you hit 2k, cause I might not be around when it happens

Thanks buddy. I wanted to get you at 2500 but wouldnt let me. Stupid spreading the rep around.

Status
Not open for further replies.