• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fresno was doing a great job of rolling out and messing up our D-Line, which ended up opening up a lot of running holes since our D-Line was adjusting to all those rollouts...............BUT, with that said, I was disappointed with how Jared Crick was getting knocked to the ground en sech.

He needs to set an example for the others out there and I didn't feel like he was doing a great job of it that game. Yea, he was getting double teamed a lot as usual, but on some of those replays, seeing him get knocked down to the ground was just odd to me.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and tell rexy to kick even MORE ass this week...if thats possible...idk, he is already so damn good. but if ya ever figure out a way to get Rexy's autograph without getting fired i would be forever grateful:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRASKY!!!!!! if your around here, did you ever see that play i was talking about when crick looked like he was punchin someone??

nope when was it??

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think its when there is about 30 seconds left in the first half, carr rolls out around the 30 yard line, but ends up throwing the ball outta bounds, right as he throws it, down in the righthand bottom corner of the screen, crick looks like he is winding up to punch the guy thats infront of him

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and tell rexy to kick even MORE ass this week...if thats possible...idk, he is already so damn good. but if ya ever figure out a way to get Rexy's autograph without getting fired i would be forever grateful:D

pwease BRS???

lawls a Jk, i knows you cant...but if you can....do it.....

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is going to be in the league some day... bet on it!

I am awares of this. He's a lean tower of a man that sits in front of me in class, blocking me view of the professor.. LMAO (much like Crick did last year) :mad:

LOL @ all who say he should have stayed on "O"

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO...

What is all the love for Rex... It's like everyone thinks he is a hunk...:pound: you can go up to him and ask him for an autograph... Have irule take a football up to him and he would not have a problem signing it... I don't think...

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...

What is all the love for Rex... It's like everyone thinks he is a hunk...:pound: you can go up to him and ask him for an autograph... Have irule talke a football up to him and he would not have a problem signing it... I don't think...

i live in texas...i cant really walk up to him :L

IRULE YOU GET ME A DAMNED FOOTBALL SIGNED AND I WOULD......IDK, BE VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO...

What is all the love for Rex... It's like everyone thinks he is a hunk...:pound: you can go up to him and ask him for an autograph... Have irule talke a football up to him and he would not have a problem signing it... I don't think...

Hey foo! I was just smh @ his line about "the offense is looking great except for the offensive line" :L

Maybe I didn't use the appropriate choice of words but if he's gonna come in and start calling all of us out, out of nowhere, he should try not to sound like a dumbass in the process.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irule, Chuck would prob love you forever if you did that for him.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to hit it... gents...

See ya all tomorrow... lets start talking football here on this thread more... means a little more than....

Plorst...

Whore...

I

Am

Here

and

I

will

get

by

tomorrow...

LOL

Big Good, Be Safe... Be proud to be a Husker!!!

Goodnight all

Status
Not open for further replies.