• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice rep thar sir

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska Titty Bar image... LMAO

NebraskaTittyBar.gif

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS have you posted your thoughts on the game yet???

Nahh... I see no reason to state the obvious at this point.

If I was to add anything it would only be that I know that we have some work ahead of us to get to where we need to be but Fresno State played very well (over their head) and we played down some.

I think when Dennard gets back, things will become clearer on "D"

On "O"; well the fact that we actualy altered our game plan in the 2nd half shows me that Beck was not following Wat's lead... which was a good thing..

Guys, I have said it over and over on numerious threads... There will be a handfull of games we are in that will be decided by a few plays...

If we have good fortune, we may have a chance... if the ball bounces the other way... well... your guess is as good as mine.

I know people are impressed with Wisconsin and they should be... but I reserve the right to say that they are great yet. UNLV is probably one of the poorest teams in the Nation.. bottom 10-20 teams. Oregon State is also not very good as they got beat by Sac State who got beat by Southern Utah who got beat by South Dakota State, who got beat by Illinois 56-3.

So... with all this shit above... don't get too worried or upset.. We have a few weeks to improve before the games become all meaning (Big Ten)...

We just need to keep improving on "O"..... Our "D" should keep us in the games!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS.. What be your thoughts on the retardedness of the coaches for not having Jamal Turner on the field 95% of offensive plays?

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BRS.. What be your thoughts on the retardedness of the coaches for not having Jamal Turner on the field 95% of offensive plays?

He is a highly talented player who they are working into the role more and more each week... The more comfortable he gets... the more he will play...

There is no doubt that we have a few young studs who are or will be impact players... but you sure don't want them in there unless they are 100% ready... or they are so mature that they can handle being de-pants-ed on occasion.

Bo and crew will get them into the games more and more... It's a BIG change from playing Highschool ball... to playing at :hail: NU...

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a highly talented player who they are working into the role more and more each week... The more comfortable he gets... the more he will play...

There is no doubt that we have a few young studs who are or will be impact players... but you sure don't want them in there unless they are 100% ready... or they are so mature that they can handle being de-pants-ed on occasion.

Bo and crew will get them into the games more and more... It's a BIG change from playing Highschool ball... to playing at :hail: NU...

:dance:

Ameer4Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.