• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dance:

Ameer4Allah

You seen the return we had for a TD... (Young stud) and that looked great... But I hope you also have seen some of the indecisions that some of these guys have made.... it's grooming them and getting them to feel the game...

I remember the first time I walked on that field.... it's like nothing you can imagine.... Your guts are turning... you***8217;re so pumped up you feel like you could jump over the scoreboard with a single bound...

Then you line up and get a real taste of the speed... holy shit!!! These fuckers are all fast and strong... I have to adjust my angles to offset these sob's speed...

Same with the "O" players... getting a feel for the proper techniques and adjustments is key... Takes more than two games to accomplish this... But I will tell you this... They would not have dismissed red shirt issue with them if they did not feel they were going to be able to contribute in a MAJOR way this year... Book it!

edit: I also think Carnes will be great.. he is green but man can he throw the out patterns... Little indecisions and happy feet... but he will get there... I am hoping we get up 28 + points in next two games so they throw him in there... I really think he will challenge TM if he can settle down and get the speed of the game down... and I think he is much better in the option attack than TM

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ameer is one of those guys who you just have to put out there on kick returns..........it would just be a waste to not have him out there.

Having the ability to make those moves and break ankles is something that you just can't teach............and he has it. And he protects the ball well for a Freshman.

It's when you put these guys out there on offense, however, that mistakes will be made every now and then as it is more about execution rather than just straight up making a play.

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gise are gai

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seen the return we had for a TD... (Young stud) and that looked great... But I hope you also have seen some of the indecisions that some of these guys have made.... it's grooming them and getting them to feel the game...

I remember the first time I walked on that field.... it's like nothing you can imagine.... Your guts are turning... you’re so pumped up you feel like you could jump over the scoreboard with a single bound...

Then you line up and get a real taste of the speed... holy shit!!! These fuckers are all fast and strong... I have to adjust my angles to offset these sob's speed...

Same with the "O" players... getting a feel for the proper techniques and adjustments is key... Takes more than two games to accomplish this... But I will tell you this... They would not have dismissed red shirt issue with them if they did not feel they were going to be able to contribute in a MAJOR way this year... Book it!

I have noticed Jamal gets lazy/confused on his routes, and will sometimes just sit while he's about 10 yards out.

Ameer hasn't been on the field enough fer me to see consistent problems.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and BRS.. I was just teasin calling them the second coming en sech, I know they have some work ta do

but.. IMO.. Jamal has way too much talent and play-making ability to only get 3-5 touches a game..

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen enough out of myself out there this year yet either

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BroRule.jpg

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and BRS.. I was just teasin calling them the second coming en sech, I know they have some work ta do

but.. IMO.. Jamal has way too much talent and play-making ability to only get 3-5 touches a game..

I will let Bo know this tomorrow...

We know he is full of talent... and JJM, even on returns... it's execution that allows things to break open... but you are right.. and like I said... you will see continued progression of the number of plays they are in...

Jamal needs to not only do his functions.. but he needs to be aware of the situation that TM may find himself in... Thus he need to figure out how to adjust from a route that was called to hot route... allowing TM or QB to dump off to him in a pinch... This is what Bo and Beck trys to relay to the press...

"We will take what the "D" gives us"

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... imagine that... we are talking football in this thread... what a novel idea... LOL

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will let Bo know this tomorrow...

We know he is full of talent... and JJM, even on returns... it's execution that allows things to break open... but you are right.. and like I said... you will see continued progression of the number of plays they are in...

Jamal needs to not only do his functions.. but he needs to be aware of the situation that TM may find himself in... Thus he need to figure out how to adjust from a route that was called to hot route... allowing TM or QB to dump off to him in a pinch... This is what Bo and Beck trys to relay to the press...

"We will take what the "D" gives us"

I wesn't trying ta tell the coaches what ta do, dadburnit..

just stating me observations, and feelings

I trust their opinions WAY more than mine :dance:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now BRS.. Tell them dadburned DLs ta play harder this week :cool2:

Baker was the only one playin his usual good self from me untrained observation

Status