• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread tOfficial 2019 ncaa tournament thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, you want to go there?

1. The rest of the team before KD signed was a bunch of players that any other team in the league could have had if they were inclined. And that team won a title.
2. Should the Warriors not have signed Durant?
3. Boogie, well, yeah, I can see the point there. We'll see if that works out in the playoffs though because so far it hasn't had the impact everybody was expecting.

You go through 3 decades of rooting for a broken down car on the side of the road and see if you give a shit about the rest of the league's fans bitching about the fairness of it all when the sun finally shines on you.

It's a bitch move by KD, the W's did what they had to do though. Not one team wouldn't sign him. KD couldn't beat the W's so he joined them now he is getting bored and getting into beefs bc he doesn't feel like he is the main man. Nothing keeps this little bitch happy, not even winning titles on one of the greatest teams ever.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, you want to go there?

1. The rest of the team before KD signed was a bunch of players that any other team in the league could have had if they were inclined. And that team won a title.
2. Should the Warriors not have signed Durant?
3. Boogie, well, yeah, I can see the point there. We'll see if that works out in the playoffs though because so far it hasn't had the impact everybody was expecting.

You go through 3 decades of rooting for a broken down car on the side of the road and see if you give a shit about the rest of the league's fans bitching about the fairness of it all when the sun finally shines on you.

I was just givin Montalban shit cuz he was talking shit.

Heh, I don't hate the Warriors but I will root against them this year again

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be quite an impressive accomplishment for Villanova
giphy.gif

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zion was obviously the best player in the country this year but I would argue that Winston was the most valuable.

We lost two of our top players early in the season for most of the year. Without Winston, no regular season title, no B1G tourney title and we might have been fighting to even make the Big Dance.
I’d vote Winston. Auburn has proved they can win without Harper or Okeke but I don’t MSU could without Winston.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just givin Montalban shit cuz he was talking shit.

Heh, I don't hate the Warriors but I will root against them this year again

I know where you're coming from. I was just half-joking. Funny thing is if you go to the NBA board all he does is bash on the W's.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know where you're coming from. I was just half-joking. Funny thing is if you go to the NBA board all he does is bash on the W's.

I bet if the truth be known he sits in his basement and bashes his Mom's cooking too, what a cocksucker

TJabroni

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish TT & MSU were on different sides. My mom is a MSU alum, but I've enjoyed cheering for the Tech bros. Guess I'm pulling for whoever wins.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it’s because I prefer not to think about that bully that has been beating up on us for the past 25 years, but I did not realize that Duke has only been to 5 Final Fours since 1995 (when the Tom Izzo era started at Michigan State).

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish TT & MSU were on different sides. My mom is a MSU alum, but I've enjoyed cheering for the Tech bros. Guess I'm pulling for whoever wins.
My parents along with a couple other family members are Wisconsin grads, my brother and I are Arizona grads, it was torture when they met in back to back elite eights a few years ago.

Tortilla Launcher

Defense is boring
Hoopla Cash
$ 354.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only thing I can say for MN is that is probably lucky it's next to Wisconsin, so its had some practice... Because We will be ready to take over that city if this happens. The party will be ON.

Torty is ready.

The country is not prepared.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I can say for MN is that is probably lucky it's next to Wisconsin, so its had some practice... Because We will be ready to take over that city if this happens. The party will be ON.

Torty is ready.

The country is not prepared.
I’m definitely concerned. I really hope we don’t shit our shorts like Big Sister did in the sweet 16.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it’s because I prefer not to think about that bully that has been beating up on us for the past 25 years, but I did not realize that Duke has only been to 5 Final Fours since 1995 (when the Tom Izzo era started at Michigan State).
That is an interesting fact. I would have lost a bet on that one.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry to hear that your Hokies just lost a good head coach.

Tortilla Launcher

Defense is boring
Hoopla Cash
$ 354.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m definitely concerned. I really hope we don’t shit our shorts like Big Sister did in the sweet 16.

I'm something... I always expect the worse as a TTU fan.. We have never had a lot to cheer about in any sport.

If we had a better past, I would probably have attended the entire final 4 weekend.. But I will wait and see what happens and then just shell out for the Monday game if we survive another one. I wouldn't miss us finally winning something for almost anything.

Here is to a good one bud :suds:

Always enjoyed MSU sports and followed a little more after we played in the Alamo bowl the year Leach got fired.

TJabroni

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear that your Hokies just lost a good head coach.

Sucks but it happens. The positive is the program is in much better shape than when he arrived. The names being thrown around for replacement are WAY better than 5 years ago.