• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2019 Braves season thread

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not one shitheel in that bullpen that I even have 1% confidence in.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone murdered Biddle & Sobotka while the team was in Cincinnati, would you care?

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the team should do to the pitching staff ....

full-metal-jacket-soap-beating.gif

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK

YOU

FREEMAN

&

YOUR

OVERRATED

ASS!!!!!

Lol if you think Freddie is overrated, please leave now.

The pitching staff can't walk 9 guys a night. When you score 6 runs, you should win. PERIOD. We're less than a month in and the Braves have lost 3 or 4 games when scoring 6+. Not okay. If the pitching doesn't get worked out, this is a .500 ball club. If they can start pitching, the offense has proven it can carry this team.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol if you think Freddie is overrated, please leave now.

The pitching staff can't walk 9 guys a night. When you score 6 runs, you should win. PERIOD. We're less than a month in and the Braves have lost 3 or 4 games when scoring 6+. Not okay. If the pitching doesn't get worked out, this is a .500 ball club. If they can start pitching, the offense has proven it can carry this team.

No. You leave.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nearly 2:30.........still nothing out there about DFA-ing Jesse "Ain't Worth A Shit" Biddle.

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nearly 2:30.........still nothing out there about DFA-ing Jesse "Ain't Worth A Shit" Biddle.

It just bothers me that we're content doing the same thing over and over again. Camargo and Culberson are on fire right now. Camargo is currently playing once a week and Culberson is limited to pinch hitting duties. Hell, even Matt Joyce is playing better than Ender right now.

We continue to run the same shitty bullpen arms out there just hoping they get better and it's not happening.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just bothers me that we're content doing the same thing over and over again. Camargo and Culberson are on fire right now. Camargo is currently playing once a week and Culberson is limited to pinch hitting duties. Hell, even Matt Joyce is playing better than Ender right now.

We continue to run the same shitty bullpen arms out there just hoping they get better and it's not happening.

What do you guys want for Newcomb and Inciarte? - Signed Reds Fan

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullpen arms that throw strikes. That or we'll pay you.

Haha. I always have liked Newcomb even though he has some control issues, and I was trying to build a rally for the reds to trade for Inciarte in the offseason that never occurred. haha Oh well.

We have the worst defensive OF in all of baseball. Our hitters are hitting mendoza. Only positive has been our pitching staff so far. Offense and defense has been terrible so far.

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. I always have liked Newcomb even though he has some control issues, and I was trying to build a rally for the reds to trade for Inciarte in the offseason that never occurred. haha Oh well.

We have the worst defensive OF in all of baseball. Our hitters are hitting mendoza. Only positive has been our pitching staff so far. Offense and defense has been terrible so far.

Team is on pace to break the franchise walks record for the month of April. Currently sitting at 108 walks. Almost 6 walks a game. I'd be okay if the bullpen was getting hit hard but it's the walks that absolutely kill me.

Last edited:

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team is on base to break the franchise walks record for the month of April. Currently sitting at 108 walks. Almost 6 walks a game. I'd be okay if the bullpen was getting hit hard but it's the walks that absolutely kill me.

Nothing worse than a free pass. I can feel ya.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God damnit Soroka, I just want to be able to enjoy the lead for an entire inning. Why the fuck would you walk the leadoff man?