• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2019/2020 Atlanta Braves Offseason thread.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasted money. Need a legitimate 3rd baseman & catcher.

I agree, this seems like the worst possible fit for Felix anyway. The Braves already have a plethora of promising young arms and I think he looks very toasty without a fastball. I hope it motivates him to learn how to pitch without it and prove me wrong though.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE SIGNED MARCELL OZUNA!!!

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take it.

Nice job AA.

Surprised Atlanta got him on a 1 year deal.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, this seems like the worst possible fit for Felix anyway. The Braves already have a plethora of promising young arms and I think he looks very toasty without a fastball. I hope it motivates him to learn how to pitch without it and prove me wrong though.

I've heard rumor that proving you wrong has been mentioned as his #1 motivator for signing with the Braves.

Not gonna lie....this does not make me warm & fuzzy. Sure, he has good power & production numbers, but isn't he a serious defensive liability? This also means the Braves are looking at a platoon of Riley/Camargo at 3rd.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully we get the Ozuna from his last year in Miami. He was an MVP candidate then. Been solid for two years in STL, but nothing close to that last season as a Marlin

brandonk989

Hoopla Cash
$ 965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard rumor that proving you wrong has been mentioned as his #1 motivator for signing with the Braves.

Not gonna lie....this does not make me warm & fuzzy. Sure, he has good power & production numbers, but isn't he a serious defensive liability? This also means the Braves are looking at a platoon of Riley/Camargo at 3rd.

Ozuna is actually regarded as a plus defender.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we get the Ozuna from his last year in Miami. He was an MVP candidate then. Been solid for two years in STL, but nothing close to that last season as a Marlin

Hey Buddy, Since I always enjoy visiting your regular season Braves thread once you start it, please tell me that Rodney the faggot won't be there to screw it up. I know, you don't have any control over this but I have a question for all Braves fans:

What does Rod Fag bring to the thread that is meaningful in any way?

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Buddy, Since I always enjoy visiting your regular season Braves thread once you start it, please tell me that Rodney the faggot won't be there to screw it up. I know, you don't have any control over this but I have a question for all Braves fans:

Unfortunately Rod will be talking about Dicks and Deepthroating all season.....in the season thread :L

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When's the last time NC State licked our Cocks in anything?!

Unfortunately Rod will be talking about Dicks and Deepthroating all season.....in the season thread :L

Interesting.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NC State has two nattys in a revenue sport

just sayin'