• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 Spring Football Thread

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keels' comments were really interesting

it was something along the lines of "the old coaching staff used to tell me i was part of the game plan, and they would say i would get x amount of snaps during the games, then saturday came along and i would be sitting on the sideline and never get the snaps they said they were going to give me"

….the longer spring ball goes on the more we find out about the inadequacies of the previous staff

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I am hearing Bout the previous staff the more I am growing a hatred for them.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I hear about Banker's defense, the more worried I become.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I started a few Fire John Papuchis threads.....along with firing some other ones.

But I just might have to eat my thoughts about Mike Riley. Which means I could be wrong about Eichorst.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it at least SEEMS like Riley is gonna run this program the way tis meant to be run.

hardest workers/guys that rise to the top will be played, even if they a 300lb tub of Nebraska-bred corn-fed lard…if he is the one that TRULY deserves to be played he will be, and if he deserves to be benched, he actually WILL be, regardless of if he's a favorite or not

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspect some of us are a tad emotionally damaged by recent history. Let me tell you that the Huskers are on the rise again, if not this year the next, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it. If the fanbase remains, so will the money and that's really what it takes to survive misses.

Head up, chin up, Cornhuskers will be champs again. Don't just believe it, know it and expect it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I am not concerned at all.

Defensively at least we will be able to hold our own some. We are getting away from over a decade of "bend but don't break" bullshit.

Finally our guys will be able to just get after it.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I hear about Banker's defense, the more worried I become.

Perhaps a wait and see position would be better then just going off of what is heard and worrying about it. It just has to be better then those couple of games we saw last fall where half the field was devoid of Huskers and the opponents had such an easy time running on them. Seriously, BLO and company looked confused on how to D last year, so the defensive players had no one to turn to.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading the QB chatter, Langsdorf and Riley are not happy with how SLOW the QBs read and decide.

Oh, boy.

Nebraska is going to be flinging that ball. Are the coaches lacking confidence in the run game?

That tells me that whichever QB achieves the ability to read and decide first has a good chance of getting the job.

Cavanaugh said, "We are going to get the five best guys that are tough assholes."

We are not in Kansas anymore, that is for sure.