• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is prob in the middle.

I don't think it is in this case. They liked Russell better. Drafting Russell certainly influences their direction in FA, but no way did the front office believe signing Aldridge was guaranteed. Consider the source of the tweet.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Dragic deal.

The guy is solid and they did not pay the max.

I think that Dame extension is the writing on the wall in Portland for Aldridge.

I think he will move to the Spurs...if not, who will be their next target after moving Splitter?

Jordan, Tyson, Milsap, Monroe?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is prob in the middle.

I don't think it is in this case. They liked Russell better. Drafting Russell certainly influences their direction in FA, but no way did the front office believe signing Aldridge was guaranteed. Consider the source of the tweet.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Dragic deal.

The guy is solid and they did not pay the max.

I think that Dame extension is the writing on the wall in Portland for Aldridge.

I think he will move to the Spurs...if not, who will be their next target after moving Splitter?

Jordan, Tyson, Milsap, Monroe?

Crazy thought. What if Love when he meets with the Lakers, he signs. The Cavs can then go after Aldridge hard.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It really isn't that hard.

There are a plethora of bigs on the market.

But, how many Curry-type scoring guards are available?

They took the guy they really wanted.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really isn't that hard.

There are a plethora of bigs on the market.

But, how many Curry-type scoring guards are available?

They took the guy they really wanted.

Exactly. And even if they don't land a top big this summer, they are trying to build a team that can sustain success for years to come. Russell has the higher ceiling than Okafor. It's just Plaschke being Plaschke.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dare I ask how they fit all this money? Giving Tristan Thompson big money too.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love has agreed to a five-year, $110 million contract with the team, a source told ESPN's Brian Windhorst.
"I'm going back to Cleveland," Love said in a first-person essay on The Players' Tribune website. "After Game 1 of the NBA Finals, that's when it really struck me. Sitting on the sidelines, I never wanted to play in a game more than that one. I had dreamed of playing in the NBA Finals and I just wanted to help my guys win. I couldn't have been prouder of them as they poured their blood, sweat and tears onto the court.
"Yeah, of course I've heard the free agency rumors. But at the end of the day, and after meeting with my teammates (it turns out pools are great meeting places) and with the front office, it was clear Cleveland was the place for me. We're all on the same page and we're all in. We have unfinished business and now it's time to get back to work."