• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just to be clear

you are refusing to take my bet about the Heat being in the top half of teams 3 pt shooting- even though you think they SAID you think they will be in the top 10

thanks! lol

What's the metric for judging the 3 point shooting? If it's by percentage only, I think they have a shot. I don't think they'll have nearly the volume of shots compared to others. If the Heat shoot 40% on 3's but only take 10 a game does that make them a top 3 point shooting team? Just curious.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honored every bet I lost on FN (7-8). Care to say why I didn't at first? You were cyber stalking Mick-1961 and myself on FB, kinda creepy right?

Come clean. I honored the bet after welching at first but many would have justified it totally after your creepy behavior.
Yea I remember that...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yes!!!!

and apparently STILL on the A.P.B. list after challenging everyone to this Kyrie bet and pulling the ostrich act...

think everyone here KNOWS this guy was just posturing...

one thing for sure, NO ONE is gonna let him forget about this...:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team’s ownership group, however, is going to have to pay for a winner. Such is life while working with a force that could retire as the best player in NBA history on your side – in his prime no less. If Cleveland and Thompson eventually agree to a middle ground contract, the Cavs could have to sign off on a luxury tax payment that will vault tens of millions of dollars beyond what the league’s highest team payroll was last season. This will be some unprecedented stuff, even before James opts out and then back into a record-setting contract next July.

That’s sort of what you do, though, when you have LeBron.

love this from the article...

it is the sort of thing you do if you have LeBron- well- unless your Mickey Arison and wish to go from the penthouse to the outhouse in a few short months.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and apparently STILL on the A.P.B. list after challenging everyone to this Kyrie bet and pulling the ostrich act...

think everyone here KNOWS this guy was just posturing...

one thing for sure, NO ONE is gonna let him forget about this...:lol:
I already have TWO BETS on that -- LOL. GMAFB

and seriously? APB list? theres been like 50 posts on this forum in the last couple weeks and a bunch of them are mine- IN FACT- the only time this forum has considerably moved in the last month or two is when I have posted and goaded you into a bet that you are going to LOSE!

Kyrie is practicing right now in Miami- the Cavs send January to protect themselves and to protect Kyrie.....Itll be great when he gets in their during november and I can pick yours and bskballers avatar for a good two weeks! LOL.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the metric for judging the 3 point shooting? If it's by percentage only, I think they have a shot. I don't think they'll have nearly the volume of shots compared to others. If the Heat shoot 40% on 3's but only take 10 a game does that make them a top 3 point shooting team? Just curious.
yah. the Heat wont take a lot of 3's since their 3 pt shooting sucks ass- but even so- i will still offer the bet on pure percentage alone- though that is not hte best metric- as we hve seen- Houston was only like 14th in %- but took a TON- which is more valuable.....I wont even put into consideration usage- as we know that would go against the Heat- im giving him a break and saying JUST percentage in the top half.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and seriously? APB list? theres been like 50 posts on this forum in the last couple weeks and a bunch of them are mine- IN FACT- the only time this forum has considerably moved in the last month or two is when I have posted and goaded you into a bet that you are going to LOSE!

Kyrie is practicing right now in Miami- the Cavs send January to protect themselves and to protect Kyrie.....Itll be great when he gets in their during november and I can pick yours and bskballers avatar for a good two weeks! LOL.

It's a looonggg season and I offered you 3-2 odds.
You pick when the loser has to wear avi.
If you BELIEVED he'd be playing, you'd take the bet. Period.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a looonggg season and I offered you 3-2 odds.
You pick when the loser has to wear avi.
If you BELIEVED he'd be playing, you'd take the bet. Period.
LOL I aLREADY OTOK TWO BETS!!! HOW MANY DO IHAVE TO TAKE BEFORE I DEMONSTRATE that I think he will be on the court in November? 3? 4? 10?

gmafb

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team’s ownership group, however, is going to have to pay for a winner. Such is life while working with a force that could retire as the best player in NBA history on your side – in his prime no less. If Cleveland and Thompson eventually agree to a middle ground contract, the Cavs could have to sign off on a luxury tax payment that will vault tens of millions of dollars beyond what the league’s highest team payroll was last season. This will be some unprecedented stuff, even before James opts out and then back into a record-setting contract next July.

That’s sort of what you do, though, when you have LeBron.

love this from the article...

it is the sort of thing you do if you have LeBron- well- unless your Mickey Arison and wish to go from the penthouse to the outhouse in a few short months.

Arison is a billionaire. He doesn't need to be LeBrons bitch to compete for/win titles.

And, why the fuck is Gilbert balking at the mere 14M more Tristan wants (besides the fact he isn't even close to being worth the other 80M)?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I aLREADY OTOK TWO BETS!!! HOW MANY DO IHAVE TO TAKE BEFORE I DEMONSTRATE that I think he will be on the court in November? 3? 4? 10?

gmafb

That's on you, but any bet I make, I truly believe I will win, thus I would take on anyone who felt the opposite.
He might be back in Dec barring no setbacks, but he isn't playing in November.

Tell you what, I'll make it 2-1 odds or 4 weeks to 2.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's on you, but any bet I make, I truly believe I will win, thus I would take on anyone who felt the opposite.
He might be back in Dec barring no setbacks, but he isn't playing in November.

Tell you what, I'll make it 2-1 odds or 4 weeks to 2.
bullshit.

so if you thought you were going to win a bet- betting 20$ bucks on it or betting your life savings- youd do the bet anyway since you were confident in it? REALLY?

REALLY?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bullshit.

so if you thought you were going to win a bet- betting 20$ bucks on it or betting your life savings- youd do the bet anyway since you were confident in it? REALLY?

REALLY?

That is so illogical.
If I offered a $20 bet on something that I was confident in, in a group setting, I would accept the bet from anyone in the group.

Life savings? That's so stupid in all avenues.
If I'm betting my life savings, it would have to be limited to ONE person since I only have ONE life savings.

We are talking a frickin' picture for 2 -4 weeks, which means really what?

I seriously hope you make better arguments then that as an attorney some day.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If that's what you call "Wiggy posting and then people calling Wiggy out on his bullshit," then yeah I totally agree with this.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks are getting closer to engaging in trade talks.....involving 'Melo.