• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing but fear in this post. Fear is the only reason to obsess over a team while claiming they have no shot against your team. You're trying to convince yourself.

must be, cuz he ain't convinced a single other soul...

for MY part in it i simply wanna see how this unfolds. i have a feeling that if it goes down the way i THINK it will we'll be seeing less of Wiggy around here...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must be, cuz he ain't convinced a single other soul...

for MY part in it i simply wanna see how this unfolds. i have a feeling that if it goes down the way i THINK it will we'll be seeing less of Wiggy around here...
shit- the one dude that works for Grantland wrote an article saying the exact same stuff i did...

while I appreciate your (lack) of intelligence CLF- I will give more credence to the guy that gets paid to write about the NBA for a living

and just for the record.

I have 2 bets- one with bskballer and one with CLF dealing with Kyrie. If Kyrie plays a minute of even one game in November I win- If Kyrie does not play in a November game I lose.

If I win- the day after KYrie plays in a November game I will provide CLF and BSkballer an avatar they will use for 2 weeks

If I lose- On the 1st day of December I will start using an avatar provided by bskballer for the first two weeks of December, and an avatar of CLF's choosing for the 3rd and 4th weeks of December.

Just to make it official and make sure everyone sees it.

and I also have an offer out to bskballer on the Heats 3 pt shooting but thus far he has been too chicken shit (bok bok! bok bok!!!!!) to take it despite his protestations on how improved the HEats shooting will be. My offer was- if the HEat are in the top HALF of the league in 3pt shooting at the end of the year HE WINS- if the Heat are in the bottom half of the league for 3pt Percentage by the end of the year I WIN- and the winner chooses the losers avatar for the first two rounds of the NBA playoffs. Bskballer appears to scared to take it though.

fyi- the "bok bok, bok bok" is the sound the chicken shit chicken makes! lol.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how you don't even reply to the posts I make to you. You know I'm right. I can't believe there's actually people out there like you who legitimately act like they're fans of a team after being a fan of another team not too long ago...and then to boast like you've already won a title when you've won as many titles as Charles Barkley has is hilarious too.

You're so arrogant and you wonder why the people of this forum don't like you? I'm sure you don't care though. Too busy licking LeBron's asshole.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how you don't even reply to the posts I make to you. You know I'm right. I can't believe there's actually people out there like you who legitimately act like they're fans of a team after being a fan of another team not too long ago...and then to boast like you've already won a title when you've won as many titles as Charles Barkley has is hilarious too.

You're so arrogant and you wonder why the people of this forum don't like you? I'm sure you don't care though. Too busy licking LeBron's asshole.
dude- I dont even know who you are or why you are writing to me or what the fuck you are talking about- or how you know me. Please leave me alone. No interest in engaging with someone who has absolutely zero clue what they are talking about

People get on the Cavs for thinking they will go in the tank once Bron leaveS (despite having Love and Kyrie signed long term)

WAIT UNTIL POP and Buford and Duncan leave. San Antonio might as well pack up the moving vans and get it over with and open up shop in Seattle. thats the spurs future...starbucks and legalized weed and rain.... say gnight!

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude- I dont even know who you are or why you are writing to me- or how you know me. Please leave me alone. No interest in engaging with someone who has absolutely zero clue what they are talking about.

People get on the Cavs for thinking they will go in the tank once Bron leaveS (despite having Love and Kyrie signed long term)

WAIT UNTIL POP and Buford and Duncan leave. San Antonio might as well pack up the moving vans and get it over with and open up shop in Seattle.
1. I have plenty idea what I'm talking about. You're an annoying ass troll that literally nobody on this board agrees on nearly ANYTHING with. You act like I have to know you to type a message on a forum to you. That's new. I didn't know harassment existed on public forums...quit bitching.

2. Yeah, I can definitely see the Spurs with the great young team and roster full of overseas studs moving to Seattle since you know...without Pop, they'll never make the playoffs. Not to mention their absolutely AWFUL front office. Right?

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the fact that you edited your post to add something on just to piss me off proves how much of a troll you are. Too bad this forum doesn't have anything prohibiting annoying trolls from posting...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy,
Can I please be in on the Kyrie plays in November bet?
I'll even give you 3-2 odds, meaning you wear my avi choice 2 weeks or I'll wear yours for 3.

And you once again are saying what the ' paid journalists ' means something?
When are you going to learn that it doesn't.

And, if you really , truly, believe it does even though history have proven time and tiime again that they don't, then why are you betting Kyrie will play, when EVERY report so far says he won't?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit- the one dude that works for Grantland wrote an article saying the exact same stuff i did...

while I appreciate your (lack) of intelligence CLF- I will give more credence to the guy that gets paid to write about the NBA for a living

CLEARLY you're speaking to yourself in a mirror...:lol:

as for "expert opinion" over fanship and Kool-aid drinking, I DO believe the experts were the ones that Kyrie would be out until December or January. seems your duality is showing again...

and just for the record.

I have 2 bets- one with bskballer and one with CLF dealing with Kyrie. If Kyrie plays a minute of even one game in November I win- If Kyrie does not play in a November game I lose.

trust me, i'm sure EVERYBODY knows this by now...

If I win- the day after KYrie plays in a November game I will provide CLF and BSkballer an avatar they will use for 2 weeks

i know right NOW you won't...:heh:

If I lose- and you WILL... On the 1st day of December I will start using an avatar provided by bskballer for the first two weeks of December, and an avatar of CLF's choosing for the 3rd and 4th weeks of December.

Just to make it official and make sure everyone sees it.

oh...and no hiding out when you lose. DO be kind enough to sport the Av of our choosing like a man...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy,
I'll even give you 3-2 odds, meaning you wear my avi choice 2 weeks or I'll wear yours for 3.

And, if you really , truly, believe it does even though history have proven time and tiime again that they don't, then why are you betting Kyrie will play, when EVERY report so far says he won't?

He's an idiot. As I said yesterday if the reports from last week were false someone in Kyrie's camp or the Cavs organization would have shut it down ASAP. As I told @gordontrue last week he may not be out all the way until January but no fucking way he plays in November if they're saying he's out until January. I can see him possibly coming back in mid December at the earliest. No way in hell is he coming back 2 months ahead of time

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy,

you da man, Turnup. good job...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyways, i'm down. and i DO honor my av bets. kindly ask anyone here who knows me, Wigwam...

as i posted earlier, though. DO prove trojanfan wrong and don't hide like an 8 year old girl when you lose. kindly show some backbone...at least stronger than your fanship...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,240.11
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It kills me how you mock other teams, dude. All you can do is bet people, say the Cavs are gonna win 68 games, insult the Heat, and spew other random bullshit.

You're a troll, dude. Just admit it. Come on.

He said they'd challenge the Bulls record.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also the fact that you edited your post to add something on just to piss me off proves how much of a troll you are. Too bad this forum doesn't have anything prohibiting annoying trolls from posting...

ah, that's kind of a thing around here, Klaw. they let trolls stick around as long as they're entertaining...