• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in for NBA news. DJ of the sportshoopla board is doing his laundry. This reporter can only speculate as to whether he will do his whites or darks first. However, he could go to a laundromat and do both at the same time. I believe he will do whites first. This could have serious ramifications on the NBA Free Agency. When asked if this could affect his decision, Tristan Thompson said "If DJ can get the [racing stripes] out of his underwear, then I would seriously consider going to LA." More on this as it develops...

:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in for NBA news. DJ of the sportshoopla board is doing his laundry. This reporter can only speculate as to whether he will do his whites or darks first. However, he could go to a laundromat and do both at the same time. I believe he will do whites first. This could have serious ramifications on the NBA Free Agency. When asked if this could affect his decision, Tristan Thompson said "If DJ can get the [racing stripes] out of his underwear, then I would seriously consider going to LA." More on this as it develops...

:spit:

Was gonna make a smartass post of my own on that. Glad I saw this first. Couldn't top it. Well done. :clap:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just wait until he starts posting about his lunch and dinner menus.

I am a DJ fan.

But, that shit has started a many e-shoot outs.

This is not the place that we migrated from. All kinds of out of bounds topics were openly discussed, me included.

#Oversharing

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you're a realist. There are certain posters who hate the Clippers with a passion like Horns and Hambombs who will never admit that they improved their team.

IMO there are 4 championship contenders in the west. The Spurs, Thunder, Warriors, & Clippers

This is the best Team we have ever had.

I am ecstatic!!

Sadly, Crawford has to go.

He is unhappy with the trade talk and the Stephenson pickup.

He has been throwing shade at the Clips all Summer on twitter.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait until he starts posting about his lunch and dinner menus.

I am a DJ fan.

But, that shit has started a many e-shoot outs.

This is not the place that we migrated from. All kinds of out of bounds topics were openly discussed, me included.

#Oversharing

Tough. On the Lakers game day threads we discuss all kinds of off topic stuff like lunch/dinner menu. You're a little late to the party on that one. @trojanfan12 and I have discussed the merits of the El Diablo Carl's Jr burger.

It's good.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Loads the super soaker with urine for the next smart ass who wants to be a Sunday Funday comedian*

:lol:

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did the dark clothes first, followed by the whiteys.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough. On the Lakers game day threads we discuss all kinds of off topic stuff like lunch/dinner menu. You're a little late to the party on that one. @trojanfan12 and I have discussed the merits of the El Diablo Carl's Jr burger.

It's good.

Yeah it is. :hungry:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston gave up garbage to get Lawson.

How is it that only the Western conference teams find ways to improve themselves every year?!?

Great trade for Houston. Puts them right in the mix in the West. The WC playoffs are going to be an absolute meat grinder this year.

Houston, SA, Clips, GS. The WC champion will have to fight and claw through two tough series against championship caliber teams just to make the finals. Cleveland should be able to skate there blindfolded unless the Bulls take a big step forward under Hoiberg.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is it that only the Western conference teams find ways to improve themselves every year?!?

Great trade for Houston. Puts them right in the mix in the West. The WC playoffs are going to be an absolute meat grinder this year.

Houston, SA, Clips, GS. The WC champion will have to fight and claw through two tough series against championship caliber teams just to make the finals. Cleveland should be able to skate there blindfolded unless the Bulls take a big step forward under Hoiberg.

:agree:this is gonna get ugly...

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston getting Lawson is such a low risk move that could have huge rewards. They basically just gave up a low 1st round pick. What's funny is, Denver actually did well to get even something like that given Lawson's predicament.

Lawson is a very good player with his head on right. Subtracting Josh Smith, getting a healthy Montiunas and Beverly, and adding Montrez Harrell (my prediction is he's gonna be money off the bench), Houston got a lot stronger. They were already contenders last year but dealt with injuries late but they're even better now

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden is practically a pg, I'm not sure what Houston needs is a pg. This move can only make them better though.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks as though Houston basically cleared out some of their bench, D-leaguers, and a late number one for the off-the-court problematic Lawson.

the playoffs for the WC title is gonna be a dog fight, though IF everything holds true. should be very interesting to watch...